The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Summons  (Read 346 times)

Acacea

Re: Summons
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 07:48:20 pm »
The helmed horrors were weak or something.

Acacea

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 07:57:01 pm »
AeonBlues - 8/9/2006  7:22 PM

What I want to know, is why my CG goddess Az'atta, provides me with LG celetial summons?  I look at my greater hound archon.  I like him.  He doesn't do so good against gainsts, but will bash down any undead I put him against, as he is a  12 HD Outsider / 4 HD Paladin worshiper of Az'atta.  Who was smoking the exptional plains weed, when they alocated LG summons to my CG goddess?

I better not push this issue too much though.  I realy like my summonses.

Cym

Uhh... as the original answer to the thread pointed out, the CG characters summoning by alignment will get celestials... not just LG. Az'atta has the CG summons, they just happen to be the same. Alignment based summons (wizards/sorcs/bards who have not undergone the ritual with the censer of arcane devotion) are based on good/evil, not law/chaos.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 08:18:44 pm »
Thanks, Acacea. I didn't know if the Law/Chaos axis affected it.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 01:28:17 am »
Trust Cel, and note i dident even add the iron golems in my line up, they dont count, there junk. your better off buffin your stone golem then an iron. and the big pit fall of the iron is its breath attack, the DC is just right to get your mage, but wont hurt much else. and the second effect for Iron golem breath is?? DING DING thats right, death. so if you are going to take summen 7, make sure to have antadotes ready at all times, and dont use it with a part of your going to kill your fellows. Its alot like the water summens but weaker in combat i think. just stick with stone, truuuust us!

anything