The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Good fun for the dwarves!  (Read 138 times)

scifibarbie

Good fun for the dwarves!
« on: February 13, 2007, 04:04:05 pm »
[SIZE=13]Thanks for the fun varka! THe dwarven war party was a great success..[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13]Good RP guys!!! Though i think erks head is gonna hurt for awhile! [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13]Cant wait for the next one! Hopefully it will get bigger and better. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13]DWARVES RULE!!! [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13]I think we even terrifed a few locals showing em dwarven might! LOL[/SIZE]

gilshem ironstone

Re: Good fun for the dwarves!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 04:58:20 pm »
Special mention for the contest winners.

Drinking Champ: Varka "Two-Liver" Cleaveson
Arm-Wrestling Champ: Kurgaz "The Animal" Ulfson
Head-Butting Champ: Fenrir "Skullcrusher" Thornaxe
Ox-Tossing Champs: Grohin Silveraxe and Kurgin Stormbrow

Varka

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 10:15:23 pm »
My compliments to all dwarven players. Each one of you did some high quality Rp there.
Even though everything was about the ale for 3 hours (+1 hours ox-tossing), there was always new input, original comments, interesting emote and good debates among you guys.

Further to see Erk become the second best headbutt-feller among the dwarves. Now that deserves respect. ;)

*to Gilshem*  Two-liver Cleaveson.. *grins a bit* I will remember that one, fro now on :)  

Poetry: Gilshem "Poem Master of Dorand" Ironstone

hawklen

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 01:41:37 am »
It was amsuing watching them toss the Ox a round, but what elf can resist a good dwarf tossing? :D

*This super strength Elf wades into a group of dwarves, picking each of them up and tossing them a good twenty feet*

Aye lads! Dats 'ow real tossin' is done. Ye pick yerself up ah dwarf an' jus' chuck 'em! Nuttin' like ah good ol' dwarf tossin' me mum used ta say.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 05:30:08 am »
*Gilshem wakes up in a ditch behind the Wild Surge*

Why does me 'ead pund so?  I remmeber sometin' o' dis nasty elf dat was tossin' beards 'round like... *giggles to himself* Right... An' I'm a bleedin' poet... *in that moment a certain poetical toast comes to Gilshem's head and a look of horror and understanding enteres his eyes*  I bedder lay off da brew fer a while.

anything