The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Good times  (Read 273 times)

Skywatcher

Good times
« on: August 17, 2007, 05:11:27 pm »
I just wanted to thank the team for the continuing efforts at keeping things fun for everyone.  The new GMs are great and I can't wait for the next update for cool new places to explore.  I would also like to thank the players that continue to make things fun and exciting.  Well anyway keep up the good work everyone.  :)

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, Shadowblade225, ColtCommando, Gulnyr, Xirion

Leanthar

Re: Good times
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 05:27:26 pm »
We hope to have the large update on Sunday after the plot quest. Just a heads up.

Xirion

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 05:35:18 pm »
Yo got my thank because I thought to post a thread like this just a few hours ago and there is not much I can add!

I have to thank all, the players, the GMs (dont matter if old or new) and the whole Team for putting time and efforts in this world and making it an enjoyable place. I think I had never that much fun with any other game!

As Skywatcher said, just keep it up!

Thanks,
Xirion

ColtCommando

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 05:41:28 pm »
A truly heartfealt Booyahkah! to all those GMs who lurk in the shadows, waiting for that little spark of role-play to to add that little something extra, take an evening of casual conversation by the fire and turn into some of the most memorable experiences Ive ever had here.

Ahh yeh, and thanks >.0

Gulnyr

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 07:16:26 pm »
Dy-no-mite!

Mooneyes

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 08:16:09 pm »
Well Said *points to the above posts*