The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Goodbye for now  (Read 40 times)

Niles09

Goodbye for now
« on: December 03, 2005, 03:28:00 am »
The last weeks on Layo both in and out of game has been pretty bad. The Gm quests havent been as they once where when I joined, and it mostly feels like its suddenly imposible to post a topic without it endning completly wrong :( When we finally finished the xp thing, I got from the ash to the fire. Cause a certain topic for fun went completly out of hand. The suddenly amount of homework I got from school didnt make things better. This doesnt really matter much to me, the thing than matters is that I took distance from one of the players Ive most enjoyed playing with. Im happy I got things solved out over privat messages, cause Spugle is one of the best char in game, bot RP'ing and just being nice.
   Im gonna take a few weeks off this. Concentrating on school and hopefully get time to finish some drawings.
And a last thing take it a bit easy with creating all your rules. Its not those that makes this game good. Its the players and what they do.

Goodbye for the time being.

And unless someone have anything against it, I would be gald if that certain topic on the just for fun forum was removed.

ZeroVega

RE: Goodbye for now
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 05:08:00 am »
It's good that you realize you need the time off. Take care of yourself.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 07:35:00 am »
Take care, and enjoy your time off. Hopefully things will be better for you when you return. :)

NEXUS7

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 07:57:00 am »
Niles09
You have proven your self to me a freand in and out side of game, I to feel like a brake for a bit so will be joining you for a time out
of Layonara, I think its for the best.

I agre hole hartedly that a certain "just for fun" topic sould be removed for ever from the bords.
But its not up to me.

Post me a mail when you deside to come back and I'll come back with you.

Have a good time out and grate Chrismass

Your freand
Nexus7

anything