The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Had a great time last night!  (Read 178 times)

Warchild214

Had a great time last night!
« on: December 04, 2009, 07:32:42 am »
To all who took me under thier wings last night and showed me around, I give you sincere thanks.  I apologize that I do not mention everyone in this thread who did lend a helping hand to Shadowleaf.  Two names that I will mention though are Ferrit and Dragnar (sp is correct i hope?).  

Ferrit was first to greet Shadowleaf and made him feel welcome even though the Port is in a state of emergency.  Ferrit instructed Shadowleaf on the needed areas in Port for supplies, food and shelter...very important things in Shadowleaf's eyes... She lead him to an area with a good number of deer for meat and skins...."didnt like the skunks in that patch of woods though....made my stomach turn" he says...  

Then we met some musicians near a tree with a nice warm fire...  The sounds from thier insturments were very pleasant to the ear and hopefully be able to hear them play again soon...  Again, more helpful hands here also.

Then Ferrit made her departure into the night air as Shadowleaf thanks her for all of her help and guidence in a troubled world...   Dragnar tells me of undead and that thier knuckles can bring some coin..so we embark down into a crypt of somesort..  The undead met us with swords swinging...Dragnar laid his sword into them foes as Shadowleaf sends arrows into thier body cavities, shattering bones in the process.  After clearing the walking dead...Dragnar leads him to an Inn for a good nights rest...and till another day of exploration.

Thanks again all, had a blast last night and look forward to many long nights adventuring.  You seem to have a great mod here with great players...looks like I found my new home.....

Warchild

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, miltonyorkcastle, Serissa, cbnicholson, Hellblazer, Lynn1020

cbnicholson

Re: Had a great time last night!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 08:50:56 am »
From the second paragraph to the start of the last sentence looks like the start of a pretty good cdt.  Ferrit gave me my start years ago, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who isn't a GM who knows more about Layonara, mechanically, lorewise, and about equipment/items in game. :)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Warchild214

Re: Had a great time last night!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 10:31:41 am »
Yes, Ferrit is a very wise lady....  Id prob still be waliking around lost or dead even..  Having a guide the first time is priceless...  

Once Shadowleaf has become familar with the lands, he too will guide new arrivals through the forests and suburbs safely...

anything