The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Out until October  (Read 702 times)

lonnarin

Out until October
« on: September 19, 2012, 10:14:38 am »
Sorry folks, RL is kicking hard and if the heavier work schedule wasn't bad enough, I'm scrambling to move into a new place by the end of the month.  As my current roommate is moving to another city at the last minute, I need to find someplace affordable and fast.  For better or for worse, this should be resolved by October 1st.  Apologies to leave you hanging on the quest series.  For now I frantically pack boxes and compare rental rates.

RollinsCat

Re: Out until October
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:15:24 am »
np Lonn, hope you find something!

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 10:23:42 am »
Ayep . RL happens.  

Hope things got better for you, and it gets solved soon.

Cheers

JC .

Chazzler

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 11:02:52 am »
Good luck man!

Aphel

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 11:14:56 am »
Good hunting and not so much stress!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 11:17:42 am »
Dude. I totally feel ya. Had to do that this summer. It's a... er, you know the word.

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 10:47:43 pm »
Good luck on the house hunting and I hope to see you back soon.

lonnarin

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 10:13:14 pm »
Light at the end of the tunnel.  Signed up for a new place and have been moving furniture and boxes for the past 3 days.  Now cleaning the old apartment obsessedly and living with minimal clutter.  All I have is my food, a weeks worth of clothes, my bed and computer at my old place.  SHould be fully moved in by this weekend and then I should see about the internet situation.

Meanwhile I am sore sore sore.  Wish I had Kurn's muscle and conditioning.

*collapses*

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 12:11:24 am »
I can shoot you a few workout plans so you can catch up to Kurn. ;)

RollinsCat

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 08:58:53 am »
Glad you found a place.  Look on the bright side, your fall cleaning is done. *ducks*

lonnarin

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2012, 01:23:49 pm »
Internet is a go at the new place.  Downgraded from the 2.4 MB/s to 1.1MB/s since I rarely get websites that match the upper limit, so they shaved a bit off my bill and gave me a digital box for HD cable, fearful they needed to retain me.  Computer set up, bed and furniture, XBox streaming Netflix, all looks good!  Now just need to spend one last Goonie Weekend in the old ghetto apartment cleaning and I'm in the clear!

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 02:18:58 pm »
Unstoppable!

Chazzler

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 10:37:47 am »
Like a Mac Truck!

lonnarin

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 10:07:24 pm »
RL finally settling down.  Expect the final chapters of Razorback Syndicate this upcoming wednesday schedule.  Once that is tackled, going to start running more one-shot quests and announced impromptus to bring in the more casual players.  Thanks for the understanding during my downtime.  Brewmaster is back and ready to run witht he wolves again!

Next big series after the Razorbacks that I intend to run will be golem and gnome heavy.  Stay tuned!