The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The new Nova Series  (Read 184 times)

minerva

The new Nova Series
« on: December 11, 2011, 01:50:08 pm »
Some of you may have seen the calandar event for my new series.  Due to some requests and events in game and out I am moving this to start in Jan.  'Tis the season for family events and parties so it was a poor start time choice for me.

The series is aimed to involve those higher level characters (19+) and all alignments are welcome by me (but not necc by the eventual party that forms).  It should run no longer than 5 sessions and I hope to have these at minimum monthly and maybe bi weekly if things pan out.  Each session should be 3-4 hours maximum.  The timezone is chosen for my comfort, my apologies to the Aussies and GMT players but at least its semi weekend time in most timezones.

Since the main quest is being moved, keep an eye out for in game impromptus leading up to it to have it make sense.  That means those high level characters might want to be out and about to be see what's going on in the world ;).

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Jilseponie Wyndon, Lance Stargazer, davidhoff