The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Late as usual, but here to stay: New series starting in Februrary  (Read 984 times)

Alatriel

Re: Late as usual, but here to stay: New series starting in Febr
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 11:40:21 am »
That one is at 4pm EST... which is 9pm GMT.

Dremora

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 11:45:56 am »
Said 10PM to 2AM for me, the forum clock must be out of sync. Anyway, those quests probably work better if aiming for GMT bunch on saturdays if they are going to run past 12. Just a suggestion for future, not saying its necessarily true or applies to everybody.

Alatriel

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 11:55:42 am »
I didn't say it was aimed specifically at GMT, but it is within the GMT timezone.  There are plenty of events in EST that run from 9pm to 1am EST.  Since you're not exactly on GMT, then it is more tricky.  And it is more GMT friendly, even if not ideal.

Aphel

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 06:23:00 am »
...well, it's not bad if you run a character in the level range. The quest linked also shows for me on 22:00 Sunday to 02:00 Monday, and there is no way I can come to such an event without crossing the critical coffeine horizon when I start on Monday. It's, well, kinda tricky to get into something right now if you are on the GMT timezone, you are, in some sense, bared from most plot-moving events or interesting series. I wouldn't say it's frustrating, but I'd say it's boring sometimes you know what I am talking about, Bridge-boy.