The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Happy late 10th Anniv Layo & Me  (Read 1230 times)

Guardian 452

Happy late 10th Anniv Layo & Me
« on: October 10, 2013, 03:06:37 pm »
Hey Layo I forgot to send you an Anniversary card. We have been together for 10 years sometime around October 3rd thru the 5th (cant remember exactly). Its been a fun road... even just this morning I had a weird dream I was sitting at a campfire with the people who play Gorm, LLu (8-bit) and Rhizome (Matt). Made me feel all nostalgic so I had to log in today. Feel free to share your Anniversary dates & stories etc on here too! G-452 

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, Mooneyes, Aphel

ystrday

Congratulations you two! And
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 03:20:33 pm »

Congratulations you two! And hope you will always be as happy as you are today.

Lance Stargazer

Congratulations indeed . This
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 03:29:18 pm »

Congratulations indeed . This is indeed a G- 452 remark . . *Grins*

Dorganath

Congrats, G!Just passed 9
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 04:16:01 pm »

Congrats, G!

Just passed 9 years myself. 

Aphel

Congratulations!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 04:55:37 pm »

Congratulations!

Mooneyes

9 years here too..I remember
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 05:58:52 pm »

9 years here too..I remember all of those guys! Happy Anniversary

Mooneyes

I remember my first quest was
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 06:06:45 pm »

I remember my first quest was run by Leanther. The next by Rhiz. And who could foget Ozlo the dragon. I still have a character in play that was called by him. Yep..fond memories.

Aphel

I'm not sure if the database
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 02:13:47 am »

I'm not sure if the database permits it, but maybe there can be batches for those who still have a dragoncalled character or been in the forums and with Layonara for a long time. Just a thought.

Guardian 452

Skyrim flashbacks... Dragon
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 02:59:27 am »

Skyrim flashbacks... Dragon called = Dragonborn.  heheh

Dovahkiin

Fus Ro Dah!

Aphel

Our dragons are cooler than
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 09:10:15 am »

Our dragons are cooler than their dragons! (And while we're at it, our gnomes/dwarves are cooler as well. And are not elves ;) )

Albeit, there are some parallels - the good deity dragon, the wise dragon, the evil deity dragon. Otherworldly beings meddling with the affairs of mortals. Elves. Sounds like some recipes for trouble and disaster are widely accepted.

willhoff

Happy anniversary G!  I think
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 03:01:35 pm »

Happy anniversary G!  I think I just hit the five year mark myself so relative newbie here.  Here's to dreaming about peaceful campfires instead of being trampled by trollocs.

Guardian 452

Aphel wrote:I'm not sure if
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 04:18:47 pm »

Quote from: "Aphel"&cid="2751414"

I'm not sure if the database permits it, but maybe there can be batches for those who still have a dragoncalled character or been in the forums and with Layonara for a long time. Just a thought.

that at would be cool.... 1, 2, 3 year etc badges.

IceDragonDuvessa

Oh man 9 years for me too.
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2013, 12:58:00 pm »

Oh man 9 years for me too. Connor and I joined nearly the same time. It has been an amazing ride and I am so happy things are still up and running. Running around with Plen, Rhiz, Enzo, and Ozy will always be what I think of as my golden time on layo.