The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello all.  (Read 565 times)

Chazzler

Hello all.
« on: May 28, 2014, 01:46:07 pm »
Greetings and well met again.And sorry for the advertising spam already (I hope it is alright, since this hasn't got to do with PC games, or games in general).A fellow I met a few years back at some LARPs, asked me if I was interested in playing a part in a short film of his, called Sympathy For Count Dracula, which portrays the life of the common finn who has no chance on getting work, has to "rob" grocery stores' dumpsters to keep himself fed and so forth (yes it is reality), yet the common finn happens to be Count Dracula.I thought about it for a few minutes and agreed.I play the part of a over-ambitious janitor of some apartment building complex, and well, if you want to see it, I presume it will come available in some form or the other, maybe even near-ish you. Anyhow, and sorry for this, which does not fit into this website, for it is a Facebook link. :) Yet I think it is the only format to check the procedure and news about the flick.Anyhow, here goes,https://www.facebook.com/SympathyforCountDracula Everyone have a wonderful time, ya hear? :)Timo K. (A.K.A the Notorious Chazzler)

The following users thanked this post: mixafix, miltonyorkcastle, Serissa, mumbles, Lance Stargazer, willhoff