The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello and goodbye :(  (Read 628 times)

lunchboxkilla

Hello and goodbye :(
« on: April 12, 2008, 11:49:16 am »
Those of my old friends, those i will not meet, hello, I am the insane mind behind Celgar magnus.

I have been away for a long long long time, and it warms my heart to see that this place is still running, with the passion I saw years ago when I first joined. It is with a said and very broken heart that i must make the dreaded farewell post.
     I have to leave this fine family and yes to those of you who are still wet behind the ears as my persona puts it is a family in whole. The GMs are like your fathers and mothers while the rest of the player base is your brothers and sisters, they watch your char grow with joy and cry with you when your char falls for the last time. :D
       As for the reason i am leaving. I have been overly busy with 2 of my life long friends running a star wars sim on a very infamous and rather misconceived game known as second life. before the flames come up and let loose unholy salvos of lag, sex, and other deprived things. I know, I have known and I try to ignore the bad and look at the good in it.Our sim has a very high ruling but is running at a mature rating for its guns, its a stupid little thing that has to be done in most if not all sims. (IE if you use guns on the sim you gotta give it a M rating, don't ask me why i didn't make Second life)
 Its a full on role play sim that was created for the geeks of Star wars and if you want to swing by there, take a look or see what the old bugger Celgar would look like as a mandalorian Twi'lek let me know drop me a line under my name Celgar Hax and the sim name can be searched for as Manaan. Yes we do have people that play Selkath.

I have been here for 6+ years before there was an eastern server and the only way to get on was Pester Big L to open it or during an event.

I wish the holy machine spirits of of the servers that they run strong and long with out lag.

To my old friends I wish you the best of luck. to those i haven't met. Keep a good cleric by you at all times.

I think i shall make a nice RP reason why Celgar is gone here so keep an eye out.

jan

Re: Hello and goodbye :(
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 12:03:50 pm »
Although i haven't seen old Cel in a long time , i still had hopes that he would return sometime and give everybody a speech on how they are misunderstand the meaning off life as a whole and their own lives in particular :p

I'm sad to hear finally that you will be too occupied to jump in now and then , but i wish you the best of luck in everything you undertake old friend .

Barion will miss the pranks and debates and so will i .

Jan A.K.A. Barion

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 01:23:29 pm »
I may return. *wink* i just need to find my hoards of under dark CD lol

Filatus

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 03:33:57 pm »
Good to hear from you Lunchbox. Had some good times RP'ing with you. Daeron never managed to summon a lich of his own, but the memory of whooping the crazy priest's behind in the arena lives forever. ;)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 03:58:27 pm »
Ahh, Celgar. Reminds me of the days of Hlint and Aleister and drow invasions. And taking Sinthar Bloodstone's finger of death to the face. Good times.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 04:02:27 pm »
So THATS what happen to you!  Well you might be gald to here Shiff has become quite the warrior since he ran into old Celgar the last time

Chazzler

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 05:17:13 pm »
Heh, I still remember when Celgar was sitting with Aleister on the benches of ye ol' Hlint, and conversing on matter trivial and non-trivial.

The last time I saw you, I was on as Godim, and you gave me a good laugh by situating and roleplaying the dialog of Godim as Gandalf on the bridge of Khazad'dum :D

PS: Do find the CDs ;)

Makashi

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 08:11:37 am »
Ranéwin still carries Cel's staff :)
Nice hearing form you though, and hopefully see ya around sometime - Always wondered what had happened to Cel.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 12:33:45 am »
I built a wall around Springfield to keep you away, dude. Not all of it is mined, and if you can out run the pitbulls I'll buy you a beer.

Dorganath

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 09:19:37 pm »
Oh man...I remember the first time Cel proposed marriage to someone...or at least, I think it was the first time.  There were...a few.

Anyway, good to see you, if only to see you wave 'farewell'.

Goldwin Blacknight

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 10:35:46 pm »
Take care Cel. You been on that long? You really ARE old! Cya

Chazzler

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 08:01:55 pm »
Heh, he has a post count of 777, Celgar is so holy ;)

Falonthas

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 08:12:58 pm »
wasnt he on rhynns path of destruction?

Tialle Dianesis

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 12:13:19 am »
    Glad to hear from you again! :)

Whoa, you can't imagine how long Tialle waited for Celgar to return from his holy duties! No worries! Tialle's patient enough to wait for grandpa! xD

anything