The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 404 times)

Filatus

Hey all
« on: March 11, 2009, 12:38:28 pm »
I want to apologize to everyone for suddenly disappearing, to the players, the GM team and Harlas especially, who put more faith in me than I probably deserved. :)

I don't want to get into details, but I went through a rough period and I felt it would be easier to handle it without Layo, instead of feeling stretched in life by obligations, if that makes any sense. It wasn't planned, or I would have let you all know that I'd be gone for a while, it just happened.

Anyway, apart from a little recent skiing injury (last day injury of course..) I'm quite all right now. And thanks to the people who missed me, I missed you too!

I don't know if I'm still going to be very active here. Hardragh and Daeron might show their face occasionally at any rate. I do so very much miss the insane schemes of the first. So I'll see what happens.

Anyway, good to be back-ish and maybe see you all ingame at some point.

Lynn1020

Re: Hey all
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 01:04:36 pm »
Glad to hear from you and that you are okay.   We all hit those rough spots and I hope things smooth out soon for you.. Real life always comes first but we would always love to see Hardragh "barking" in game. ;)

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 01:21:04 pm »
Hey there! Sad to hear of your most recent past but I am sure many of us did miss Hardragh and Daeron, I know I did a bit.
Good to see you back! :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 01:25:58 pm »
Man, I was wondering what happened. Glad you're okay.

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 03:16:24 pm »
Hey man glad to hear all is well now.

Dezza

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 04:40:00 am »
Does that mean I can't force emote that Sasha captured Hardragh and has him in a little bottle anymore? :P

Good to have you back!

s0ulz

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 04:41:25 am »
Did you fall on your head by chance? Because if you did, I'll steer clear of Hardragh for awhile, hehe.

*fears Mistite lightning*

Pseudonym

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 05:22:51 am »
Glad you've come out the other side of your rough period in one piece. I've had my characters acting intolerably arrogant in Hardragh's absence. I was worried the server might've imploded in that sudden void created when you disappeared.

Jokes aside, welcome back.

anything