The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hi all, new here, have a question.  (Read 85 times)

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
Hi all, new here, have a question.
« on: April 09, 2006, 02:42:38 pm »
Is there anywhere were I cna get a run down of al lthe rules in the ga,e? I mean, I went through the rules forum, but there is so much to read, is there ashorter version to read for now? Also,I've been playing another PW, but my problem with that it hasn't got no where near enough Dm/GM's for how much players there is, what's the ratio here?

P.S If anyone has any tips for me, plese post them, thanks

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all, new here, have a question.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 02:56:43 pm »
Oh another thing, do you have GM's all over the world? As I'm in Australia, so most of the time I don't get much action because most people who play live in the USA.

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 03:06:11 pm »
http://nwn.layonara.com/StartHere , that is a great link to start with. Just about everything is covered there in quite a lot of depth.

We have 30 quest GM's and they are all around the world.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 03:08:43 pm »
Cheers, now off to school i go....Some good time to think of my PC.....

SquareKnot

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 03:08:49 pm »
As for the rules, I'm not aware of a nice single list of them. Does anyone else know of one?

Yes, there are GM's all around the world -- US, England, South Africa, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Australia, to name a few.  If you look in the upper right corner of the website, you'll notice that the site clock has AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). That's because we have so many Aussie players. And more than one Aussie GM, as I recall. I know I'm often wishing I was in Australian time so I could make more quests -- and I'm US Mountain time.

You'll find plenty of people to play with during your waking hours, don't worry.

anything