The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hlint  (Read 186 times)

Erik K

Hlint
« on: November 10, 2007, 08:58:43 pm »
Ok, not sure where to post this, but this seemed like as good a  spot as any, so here goes.  What are the chances of getting a Craft Hall and / or merchants in Hlint.  There are a lot of CNR s available out there, that are a pain to haul all the way back to Hemp or Vehl.  Aside from that, I really like Hlint and would like to spend more time there, but with out the craft halls and merchants, it a little hard to do.  So isa this possible to do??

The following users thanked this post: Drizzlin, Serissa, Masterjack, Hellblazer, Mooneyes, ystrday

Dorax Windsmith

Re: Hlint
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:25:55 pm »
There used to be a craft hall in Hlint but when they sky was darkened after the defeat of Sinthar Bloodstone the weather changed and people slowly moved away as the local agricultural crops and economy could not support.  Eventually this decline lead to the craft hall closing as well.  (hope I'm right on this and am sure that other subject matter experts will chime in if I'm wrong)  It would take some considerable financial backing and local support to re-open a crafthall near Hlint again, nothing comes for free.  Maybe you could talk to some of the residents and local authorities to see if there is interest.

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:04:28 pm »
What Dorax said is essentially correct.  Changing times, shift in population centers due to the decimation from the Dark Ages, etc.

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 08:09:26 am »
Nothing to add to what Dorax said :)

So to answer the question, chances are slim.

anything