The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: V3 inclusions  (Read 76 times)

Skywatcher

V3 inclusions
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:22:53 pm »
Is there a thread somewhere that says what's included in V3?  I love the eye candy we've seen so far but it would be nice to have a list since it seems like its pretty final now just to wet out appetites further.

Nyralotep

RE: V3 inclusions
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 07:36:35 pm »
This  and what Pankoki has posted.

Pankoki

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 07:38:16 pm »
Not yet, I will write it when I get a break, the thing is that writing all the stuff down that is coming for V3 will take a long time, time that I need to spend releasing it  :D So catch 22.
  However I will continue with the previews and show a few features that will come with it as the days till monday pass.

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 07:39:46 pm »
Nope.
  There is likely too much to list explicitly, though you will see things like:
  * Redesigned areas using really cool tilesets * New clothing options * New helmet options * New armor options * New cloak designs * New creatures * New encounters * New names for stuff (points to the maps)
  And probably some other stuff too.
  But you'll just have to wait and see! :)

Skywatcher

Re: V3 inclusions
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 08:08:02 pm »
Well by all means continue the release efforts.  I would never want to delay things.  *waits not so patiently*

Niles09

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 05:57:15 am »
eye candy?! Where?! I want to see it!

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 06:23:48 am »
By "new cloak designs" do you mean that we'll be able to make cloaks with new styles, or actually be able to alter cloaks, finally? Or... Will the alterations have to wait for the Bioware patch?

Dorganath

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 06:36:36 am »
At the minimum, "new cloak designs" means there will be new (additional) cloak designs.
  IF I can make it happen in time (and no guarantees on this at all), cloaks will in general become more customizable than they are now. If not at release, it will happen sometime thereafter.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 06:40:10 am »
Thanks for the info, Dorg. :) *Waits patiently for V3 and the cloak-based happiness... Even if one comes sooner than the other, he knows they'll be wondermous.*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 08:36:26 am »
*jumps up and down all giddy about the new cloak designs, then looks at Dorg's list of New Stuffs*

Any new Weapon Designs?  Or is Layo chalk full of good Weapon Designs already?

And where have these previews been?  WHAT AM I MISSING  :)