The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: hmmmmmmm  (Read 66 times)

hmmmmmmm
« on: June 16, 2005, 08:59:00 am »
i went to find my thread so that i could post to it, and i now find that it is gone...
how do i do a search for it, or, if not that, how do i search for any post by a particular person?

the post that i was going to put up was this:

i see that there is an upgrade to NWN for auto download.  how will this affect layonara.  can i download it and still play or will upgradings make layonara inaccessable.  i couldn't find that information in a very quick search.  

can anyone shed some light on these two questions, please?

thanks...

Harlas Ravelkione

RE: hmmmmmmm
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 09:03:00 am »
Don't update. Layonara is not yet compatible with the bioware update.

Watch the forums for news on the update.

Harlas

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 09:13:00 am »
SilLumGah - 6/16/2005  11:59 AM

i went to find my thread so that i could post to it, and i now find that it is gone...
how do i do a search for it, or, if not that, how do i search for any post by a particular person?

the post that i was going to put up was this:

i see that there is an upgrade to NWN for auto download.  how will this affect layonara.  can i download it and still play or will upgradings make layonara inaccessable.  i couldn't find that information in a very quick search.  

can anyone shed some light on these two questions, please?

thanks...

never mind.... found both answers... thanks

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 10:03:00 am »
MOST INTERESTING!!!!

i was in grey peakes, fighting ogres, and waiting to draw one.  i was invisible and trying to draw their attention, so i cast a fireball.  this should have immediately taken me out of invisibility and made me vulnerable..... but it did not....

while this may or may not be a bug, it IS interesting!!!!  anyone got any ideas other than it is another of the myriad of bug manifestations?????