The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: NWN EE subrace question - Brownies and wemics  (Read 1977 times)

Xiaobeibi

NWN EE subrace question - Brownies and wemics
« on: June 11, 2019, 07:36:43 am »
On the character creation screen there is now an option to pick wemic and brownie.  Should we use that option or do we still pick "hafling" and then enter "brownie" as subrace (in the case of brownies)? The entry in the wiki predates the move to EE.

I was very happy to see brownie as a race as not having to use a creature skin would be a true blessing!

orth

Re: NWN EE subrace question - Brownies and wemics
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 08:59:51 am »
Oh I forgot about this, please pick halfling with brownie as the subrace for now. Skins are still needed for a few small things but that will soon be corrected. I'm working on the Race system.

On the character creation screen there is now an option to pick wemic and brownie.  Should we use that option or do we still pick "hafling" and then enter "brownie" as subrace (in the case of brownies)? The entry in the wiki predates the move to EE.

I was very happy to see brownie as a race as not having to use a creature skin would be a true blessing!

The following users thanked this post: Xiaobeibi

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 09:54:07 am »
Thank you - will do.

Do you need help testing it?

Will there be an option to convert once the race system is in place?

orth

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 12:11:58 pm »
There are a lot of nwnx community members awaiting my development on it so I think I'll have a good set of testers, hehe. And Layonara will be a good test anyway.  :)

I will have to write a conversion script for existing players, yes. It will probably just be done on the character files themselves though, not in game, so you won't even see the transformation happen.

Thank you - will do.

Do you need help testing it?

Will there be an option to convert once the race system is in place?

The following users thanked this post: Script Wrecked, willhoff

anything