The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 552 times)

Chongo

Howdy
« on: September 15, 2010, 01:49:12 am »
Everyone well?  I've been trollin' the site for a few weeks, and while listening to some old IWD tracks and couldn't help but say hey.

The following users thanked this post: s0ulz, miltonyorkcastle, Filatus, osxmallard, Ravemore, Mooneyes

Pseudonym

Howdy
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 02:11:59 am »
G'day!

Me? Never better.

You?

akata

Howdy
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 02:19:51 am »
Hello

nice to hear from you, hope everything is well on your end

willhoff

Howdy
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 05:32:06 am »
Still enjoying your areas....they are vast and neverending  Hope you come back from time to time.

davidhoff

Howdy
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 05:42:08 am »
Still exploring this great and extreemly well balanced world you helped build and wish you'd make some camio appearances once in a while.  It'd be nice to run with Abiorn again.  I only briefly got to run with Abi with Tralek when you helped with a quest series of exploring the deep.  Funny how Abi's name still seems to come up when I get to a new and difficult area  

Good to hear from you!

Dorax Windsmith

Howdy
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 06:35:25 am »
Good to hear from you.  Things are going well for me, agree it'd be nice to see you in game once in a while.  How's family life treating you?

Serissa

Howdy
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 08:37:36 am »
There's a whole group of young gnomes-in-training!  Come see us some Sunday!

Filatus

Howdy
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 09:53:26 am »
Hey grumpy.

You should drop ingame sometime to catch up.

miltonyorkcastle

Howdy
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 10:26:59 pm »
Yup, Steel tells stories of his travels with the gnome illusionist.

Mooneyes

Howdy
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 09:09:51 am »
Hi Chongo!  I hope that by you checking in means you are thinking of playing again.  Just last night I started playing Keela.  Come on back, I would love to RP with any one of your characters

Chongo

Howdy
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 01:30:16 am »

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorax Windsmith
               View Post

Good to hear from you.  Things are going well for me, agree it'd be nice to see you in game once in a while.  How's family life treating you?

Family life is good.  Been playing Mr. Mom as of late - and it's a good time.  Been considering making it a full time gig for the next 5ish years or so until the kiddos are both in school.

So yeah - all's darn well.  Kids are growing, garden's growing, wife's happy, I've been a bit healthier on myself as of late, and if the weather sticks, the skis will be out earlier then ever.  

Thanks for asking.

Not sure if I know where the NWN cd's are, though I may dig them up one of these days to see if Abiorn's still around.  I think he might be naked though *scratches head*.  I went off and started developing NWN2 servers for a short stint there, great folks working on them... the communities definitely ain' Layo though.  NWN 1 seemed to draw better players.  Less of the WoW mentality around.  I think it may be a generational thing moreso then the game itself.  Tried out a bunch of SP mods and SP games.  It's like books though, I sit down, dig in and am excited for umpteen hours, and then it's gone.  Anyhow, ramblin' on.

Thanks for saying hey folks.  Dorgo treating you all well?

RollinsCat

Re: Howdy
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 06:50:38 pm »
//missing post IDs

1704359 / Pseudonym
1704360 / akata
1704366 / willhoff
1704367 / davidhoff
1704369 / Dorax Windsmith
1704372 / Serissa
1704376 / Filatus
1704443 / miltonyorkcastle
1704613 / Mooneyes

lonnarin

Re: Howdy
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 07:23:53 pm »
If you have the CD Keys registered with Bioware, you could always track down an iso of the install cds and patch it to the no-CD update.  Or borrow a friend's copy of diamond to do the install.

Ketibjorn and Kurn would get along just fine, I think!