The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: I'm still here and having fun!  (Read 316 times)

Nyralotep

I'm still here and having fun!
« on: July 08, 2007, 07:05:33 pm »
I've been here for what....4 years now on Layo, ever since Beta 4.  To see how Layo has developed over time still fascinates me!  Back then it was a north and south server and the south server still had some rough edges on it but even then it was fun because of the people who play here.

To see how far it has come since then is just awesome and I am always grateful to L and the team for having Layo up and running and constantly being refined.

In fact now I'm getting a chance to group up with people who I haven't tried to group up with and having a good time!  Of course I am sorry about that strand you lost the other day Rose on East and the one that Shiff lost in the desert.  :(

News of the development by the team of a new game engine has not deterred me in the least.  I'm here to have fun and escape from the dreaded real world which for some strange reason keeps knocking on the window.

To L and the team, keep up the great work, I'm going to continue to have fun on Layo.:)

Pseudonym

Re: I'm still here and having fun!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 07:33:32 pm »
Quote from: Nyralotep
I'm going to continue to have fun on Layo.

Same!

I was on holidays for a week ... seems like it was not a bad week to go away - I missed all the pseudo-shenanigans.

darkstorme

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 10:44:06 pm »
Agreed.  Hear hear!

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 03:39:06 am »
:) Agreed

s0ulz

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 05:26:34 am »
I concur, fresh blood brings fresh experiences. Keep on rocking, L.

deagle

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 12:35:17 am »
What is it now...nearly 3 years for me and I still enjoy the game and the community.

The team does an awesome job.

This place gives me a little escape from reality and I have met quite a few great people.

Thank you

Dalila

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 01:37:31 pm »
I think the team is doing a great job. Layo for me has been the best online worlds I have played on.  The people here are great and the RP is awsome. Thanks L and yes, keep up the good work : )

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 04:17:35 pm »
Nyralotep, you've always been one of the most respectful, mature players, and you play unique, interesting characters. It's always been a pleasure to play with you, so I'm glad you're still having fun and rocking the world of Layo. =)