The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: I for one, love Layonara the way it is like it is.  (Read 408 times)

darkstorme

Re: I for one, love Layonara the way it is like it is.
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:23 pm »
Speaking of that donation button...

I found Layo because I read about it in a Bioware Wednesday, and I've never looked back.  I think the decision not to move to NWN2 was, in fact, a good one, given the technical troubles that have plagued PWs which have made the change. While neither NWN nor NWN 2 were designed with PWs in mind (somewhat foolish on Obsydian's part, given the following PWs developed, but that's neither here nor there) NWN's more limited system requirements still make it, in my opinion, the better platform for the world that is Layonara.

That, in fact, is why the MMO is, in the words of an indicted home guru, a good thing.  A platform designed for Layonara.  How cool will that be?

Thief Of Navarre

• View Profile
    Re: I for one, love Layonara the way it is like it is.
    « Reply #21 on: January 17, 2009, 10:18:53 am »
    Ive come FROM NWN2 back to NWN, that shows you how good NWN2 is as a base for a PW eh?

Ive played on various PWs on NWN2 since its release (almost 4 years of it) so Im pretty sure Layonara is doing well to sit in NWN1 till the MMO is finished, we will wait to see what an actually dedicated game engine & ruleset can do further for Layonara.. pretty sure it'll be good though :)