The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: i miss the old days  (Read 882 times)

Lilswanwillow

Re: i miss the old days
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2007, 01:18:47 pm »
what is V1?

kidding.

I'm going to make it a point that for every 3 hours I play, at least a half hour is spent at the crossroads, so if anyone wants to join me, I'll be there often.

Drizzlin

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2007, 02:55:42 pm »
Quote from: Timmy0420
i understand the whole thing about cities, but they are gonna be relatively empty regardless.(unless they add more NPCs but that adds all kinds of lag im sure) im not talking about the moving of the start cities, im talking about the lack of community and having some place where theres always someone to chat with or a party to find. while stormcrest will never be better than the hlint benches or wild surge, its certainly better than nothing.

i think what im trying to get across here is, hang out at storm crest! thats what it's there for!
 i also like kenty's idea *nods* i think tad is actually starting to miss the boring little berg he grew up in : D

Before V3, you could spend hours in hempsted (Hampshire) and never see a single person pass through (while there were 45 people on west). We are to always assume there are tons of NPCs running around a city, even if you don't see them. However my point is that there were hardly EVER any PCs running around the cities, and that was a problem that needed to be addressed and fixed IMO. Now it is.

Drizzlin

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2007, 03:00:31 pm »
Quote from: Shadowblade225
*wonders if anyone remembers V1*

Daralith use to sell his rings and wares on his "slave" vendor in Hlint back then. =) I remember it well.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2007, 03:00:51 pm »
I must be signing on at completley the wrong times then. The last week or so I'd sign in for a little while each time and walk Rhynn too and from Stormcrest around Hempstead. Nothing :(

anything