The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: If I...  (Read 1330 times)

miltonyorkcastle

If I...
« on: December 08, 2016, 05:24:58 pm »
... ran a quest on December 23rd, would anybody be around to play in it?

Chuckles_McChuck

Unfortunately for this, I
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:48:23 pm »

Unfortunately for this, I will be spending the holiday's with my wife's parents this year.  They have very traditional family values and thus would not be impressed with me spending a few hours playing the game during the time I'm there instead of spending time with family.

... They also live close to ski mountains and I (we all) plan to get my ski on as much as possible up there.

Acacea

I would... *looks around*
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 06:12:19 pm »
I would... *looks around*

Chazzler

I would!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 06:32:03 pm »

I would!

cbnicholson

Family Christmas Party that
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 08:01:05 pm »

Family Christmas Party that night, so no.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

davidhoff

I dont' think I could make
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 08:36:12 pm »

I dont' think I could make that...Gona spend Christmas with parents and sis's n all the nephs n nieces in St. Augustine and I'm sure I'll be deep into egg nog by then :)

Lance Stargazer

Might depend on the time, I
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 10:19:11 pm »

Might depend on the time, I might or might not have the day off that day, If i don't have the day off  i could probably attend after 7 pm CST, If having free day obviously will be way more posible.  but just throwing that at the hat. 

Makashi

Possibly - Can't really say
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 05:15:49 am »

Possibly - Can't really say yes or no as I'm working that day into the evening, but no idea how late yet. If I can I will be. there. :)

Lance Stargazer

Lance Stargazer wrote:Might
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 04:08:02 pm »

Quote from: "Lance Stargazer"&cid="2761764"

Might depend on the time, I might or might not have the day off that day, If i don't have the day off  i could probably attend after 7 pm CST, If having free day obviously will be way more posible.  but just throwing that at the hat. 

On an upcoming update,  I'll be off work that day, so mostly depends due the time , Still need to get my cat her vaccines though.  But if this is still on certainly it has more posibilities now. .. just saying.