The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 63 times)

Grid Blader

Sorry
« on: March 19, 2007, 12:47:13 pm »
Sorry, but as of a few days ago my computer was running great.  Now I have come in to a problem.  I will be on, and the computer will shut down and say there is a problem with my drivers.  After rebooting the system, I was still getting the message.  So a friend of mine has come over and has taken a look at it.  He told me there is a problem with my bla, bla, bla *Grins*  (I dont know anything about computer, I know were the start button is).  Well anyway, he will be working on it this weekend.  A few new parts, and a lot of time on his part.  So if I am on, and I crash and dont come back on right away this is the reason.  Hope to see everyone soon.  Bye for now *waves*

D Blaze

Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 12:52:11 pm »
Wish you all the best, don't stay gone for too long, or withdrawal will start to set in.....

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 01:09:42 pm »
that sux. I hope it gets fixed soon.

s0ulz

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 01:31:37 pm »
Dying RAM or motherboard *nods* Good luck with that.

hawklen

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 03:55:51 pm »
*nods* *nods* memtest86 after a few hours of running would verify that. Dying motherboards are a bit more problematic. Or could be a wonky PSU. ;)

Yep, no problem, Just act like you are not even IG when you are, problem solved *winks*

anything