The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: In need of druidic knowledge  (Read 149 times)

Skywatcher

In need of druidic knowledge
« on: June 29, 2007, 04:31:22 am »
*through Clarissa's travels she leaves word in Corax lake, with Legodia near the Silverdell grove, and the druid grove in Tilmar that she is looking for a druid that can provide information and assistance in a couple of very important issues in short order.  One issue relating to a vial of fluid containing dormant but potentially very powerful druidic magic and another related to needing to get a druid to come help investigate some strange plants growing near Fort Wayfare.  She leaves word for anyone interested in helping to send word for her to the temple at Fort Llast to arange a meeting*

Trouble_x_2

• View Profile
    Re: In need of druidic knowledge
    « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 10:18:49 am »
    ** Aryanna passes by, poking the Clergy in Fort Llasts temple with her staff **

Replied to this anyone has.....yes?

** The clergy man rubs his poked arm and shakes his head **

Then you tell....Aryanna new is here....and not wise in ways of this land. But help she will if can. You tell.....yes?

** The clergy man backs away from her a little, nodding in agreement. Satisfied, Aryanna turns on her heel and strides out **

// I'll help.....or.....try to  :)

DiegoBastet

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 10:31:41 am »
    *By the works of druids and other talk, it can be know that Eliza, the druid, may be able to help*

Skywatcher

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 01:36:36 pm »
    I have spoken to one druid but I would still like to speak to Nye, Eliza, and Brisbane if meeting can be arranged.

Falonthas

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 08:48:20 am »
    :a leaf is left on her bedroll:
    your plight is known on the winds
    keep your eyes to the skies

anything