The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: WANTED: Aussie Quest Series  (Read 94 times)

stragen

WANTED: Aussie Quest Series
« on: July 23, 2007, 03:34:12 am »
Wanted:  Quest Series for Aussie Roleplayer(s)

Quest Series.  Not just a quest, but a series of quests, run regularly with some connection between each event.

Time Zone:  Must be in Aussie Evening Timzone, or Aussie Sunday Mornings.

Avaliable Characters:  Wolf-Mystic, Aging Pirate Captain, Axe-weilding Dwarven Investigator.

Post links to your quest series or up-coming quest series below.

Tanman

Re: WANTED: Aussie Quest Series
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 07:09:05 am »
*just grins*

Eight-Bit

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 01:01:33 pm »
Is Storm's quest still running? I thought it was Aussie and open.

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 06:24:05 pm »
@stragen. I think it was Dorg who said it first (and then perhaps Yoda second), Patience, young Jedi. Wait not much longer you have now.

Dezza

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 10:50:07 pm »
Quote from: Eight-Bit
Is Storm's quest still running? I thought it was Aussie and open.

I believe his intention is to finish it sometime but his graphics card said it didnt like him anymore. He most likely will be coming back at this stage but when I cant say for sure.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 01:47:04 am »
That's too bad.

A shame he's time traveling like fourteen hours ahead of me or I'd pass on my old. It ran NWN beautifully.

stragen

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 07:08:17 pm »
Guys,
I'm going to throw this up again.  
Cheers,
Stragen

Dezza

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 08:14:25 pm »
Well heres the thing, Im tied up with WLQD and CDQ's and I do like to get some playtime. It doesnt leave much time for a quest series. But over the years I have always maintained the common threads, ie the Red bear stuff, the Corathite stuff I ran for a while there, and some other series as well. I think you mean something that runs every week. I simply cannot commit to that unfortunately. When i do find time to run a quest I prefer to run something stand alone for as many as possible to participate since this timezone does not have the access to quests that others do.

The Withdoctors having major issues with work stealing all his time so hes not available to commit to a series as well.

Pseudo is part of the main plot series which he runs every so often and he prefers stand alone quests that encourage all to participate outside of that.

So..we would do so if we could so...we just can't so..... :)

And just to throw this in here too since its related someone commented to me the other day to that a series for us would be good so we could get some cool items too because thats what GM's do in other time zones. I told them that a quest series is not about that and that those sorts of things only happen in extenuating circumstances. A quest series does not mean or guarantee item rewards.

stragen

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 08:46:57 pm »
Dezza,

Your quest series for Red Bear is great!  Exactly the stuff I like.  I get to bring back O'l Jake Saltpetre each time the Red Bear sails.  

Actually items are a good idea!  Not items with powers.  But just labeled items.  Like the Skull of Ghaunt Vodoon that Jake Saltpetre carries around. That skull is always great way for Jake to bring up a nice story.

This post was more aimed that fact that player like yourself Dezza and myself would love some nice fat adventures to sink our teeth into.  I know your doing a lot as  GM, which is why I post this.

Cheers,

Stragen