The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Into the Clouds  (Read 335 times)

twidget658

Into the Clouds
« on: April 19, 2008, 04:47:51 pm »
Ever wanted to leave the road but was afraid of what you could not see from the road?

Well, I am here to show you. I am planning a trip from the Stormcrest to the mountains to the North (Hammerbound Peaks and everywhere in between). We are going to see what lies off the road. We are going to see what the top of clouds look like. You will be able to map and meet other people. You will be able to see areas you have not been able to see yet. So bring your parchment and quill and lets enjoy an adventure in the company of others.

//This is for anyone that wants to come. No level requirement.

The danger depends on your actions.

I will go as long as there are people behind me or until I physically can't.

There will be NO rushing ahead. I will take point and control the pace.

I am looking for a good RP adventure with new players and old players. The bigger the mix the better it should be. This is a learning experience for the newer players learning from the older ones. This will be a good chance for the older players to meet the newer ones (and maybe even show off a little).

If you have any questions along the way...ask them or write them down for later, please. Learn learn learn. Tells are fine, but I have to keep the pace moving.

All loot and CNR will be divided.

Lore can be told by anyone. This is where some of the older players can play a big part as well.

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-4-23&e=6702&c=2

The following users thanked this post: Acacea

ycleption

Re: Into the Clouds
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 06:19:14 pm »
//Pallena should be there, assuming less *cough* cooperative *cough* are invited.
Thanks for arranging this sort of trip.

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 09:02:03 am »
//A bit too late And early for me, 5:30am... But we'll see ;)

twidget658

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 07:12:10 pm »
//This is for levels 1 through 40. All places accessable by everyone. This can be a nice meet and greet while seeing the land and hearing a bit of the Lore. Thanks for the people that have signed up so far. It should be a great time.

I would like to mention that some folks say that there are not enough quests for lower levels. Well, this could be considered a 'quest', but without the xp. So are people wanting quests for the fun or the xp? This is a quest where all levels can run together. If the story telling gets too involved, we may have to set camp.

twidget658

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 01:48:12 am »
//Thanks for those that came out and ventured into the Hammerbound Peaks. It was very nice to get to meet, talk and even fight a bit with some of the newer PCs. It was a pleasure.

Alatriel

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 03:12:45 pm »
//Thanks for letting me along everyone, I had fun.  Didn't realize about it until very last minute... but still glad I went :)

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 03:19:00 pm »
It was fun, til the next time

Stug3

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 03:54:58 pm »
Look forward to it

anything