The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Just Saying Hi  (Read 337 times)

Just Saying Hi
« on: March 23, 2006, 01:02:03 pm »
Evening all, for those of you who can remember I am Dyness, a druid who played here a while back and left somewhat abruptly. Like man days I think about this community, definitely the best gaming experience to date and I wanted to see the progress so far, what a story and plethora of quest put together, what a team. Kudos on the terrific job building this Leathner(sorry if i misspelled) and keeping it running along with the help of many. I'm sure it's posted around here but I'm greatly anticipating nwn 2, I kind of hoped it would be out much earlier but that hasn't been the case, either way I've made due with my time, school, girls, work the whole shabangabang. Anyways, hope to see you all soon, my main computer blew up a long time ago and I've been quite busy but hopefully I will rebuild soon and get back into this community and make my mark  :D

Leanthar

Re: Just Saying Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 01:08:37 pm »
Hi Dyness, I do remember you. Good to hear from you and hear you are doing well.

jjkolb

RE: Just Saying Hi
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 01:21:30 pm »
Hello Dyness, I also remember you. Boy, it's been a long time. Hopefully, I'll see you in-game soon.

Nyralotep

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 01:34:01 pm »
Don't remember you but hope you can get back into the world soon.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 01:37:50 pm »
woah... wow.. yeah, I remeber you...  for some reason I always remember Dyness in the broken forest whenever I ran through with cole ;)

Variable

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 03:15:16 pm »
Wow, good to hear from you, I hope to play with you again soon!

freemen2

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 03:20:05 pm »
Hey luv, been a long time *winks*
Hope to see you soon in game mate ;)

Gulnyr

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 04:16:37 pm »
Wow.

Aryn Ravenlocke

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 04:50:27 pm »
Wow, Dyness, now there is certainly a name from the past. Hope you are doing well, Take care.

YT

anything