The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kickstarter Project. AFK - Imagine if you got sucked into Layo - as your character....  (Read 891 times)

minerva

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pghaynes/afk-gaming-web-series?ref=nav_search Do you love Lord of The Rings....Enjoy action and Comedy mixed with fantasy with a New Zealand style? Please consider helping AFK The Web Series to be made. The first Pilot episode has been made in NZ, launched at Armageddon and is ready to hit the Web Series scene, but for the web series to continue, AFK needs your help... This is going to be a great, fun series made by New Zealand Director Peter Haynes and showcases some awesome NZ countryside.... So please get behind the crowd funding kickstarter and you will get stuff for helping .

The following users thanked this post: Tobias, ShiffDrgnhrt, Lance Stargazer, Aphel

minerva

Bumping for visability.  They
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 05:57:07 pm »

Bumping for visability.  They are in the home stretch but coming up short.   

It would be good for all of us but I especially encourage all the female gamers to have a good look at this.  It deals with some of the issues facing female gamers.  The lead character is a female gamer.   Share it with your other gaming friends and social contacts. :)

Hellblazer

Nice project, reminds me of
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 02:12:13 am »

Nice project, reminds me of the story line of SAO which is a great anime.

anything