The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: It just kinda figures :)  (Read 439 times)

Vyris

It just kinda figures :)
« on: October 29, 2007, 08:20:03 pm »
Well, I get to missing Layonara, RP, etc... wipe my HDD and reinstall stuff etc. Log in, create a bio, make my character, and my boss takes our 10 hour days and makes them 12's, and adds mandatory 10 hour shifts on saturday... I'm too pooped to play now! hehe shhesh!

I'll see you guys on sundays maybe :)

Vyris

LordCove

Re: It just kinda figures :)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 08:22:55 pm »
Welcome to my world.  heh

But 10 hours on Saturday?? Heh... unless you make money in the digits of telephone numbers....
... quit
:)

Vyris

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 08:41:29 pm »
Quote from: LordCove
Welcome to my world.  heh

But 10 hours on Saturday?? Heh... unless you make money in the digits of telephone numbers....
... quit
:)

It's 4 figures a week, I can't complain. Welding is hot, dirty, noisy, tiring work, but it pays well, and I enjoy it. If it were fun and clean everyone would do it and it wouldn't pay well at all.

Vyris

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 11:35:39 pm »
Quote from: Vyris
It's 4 figures a week, I can't complain. Welding is hot, dirty, noisy, tiring work, but it pays well, and I enjoy it. If it were fun and clean everyone would do it and it wouldn't pay well at all.

Vyris

You're the only dwarf player in Layo who TRULY knows what it is to spend a long day in the forge. :D

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 12:16:34 pm »
Mandatory overtime.... when do you get a break? I mean, that kind of work should have extended periods of vacation time....

Grid Blader

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 01:46:36 pm »
No one should have to work that much..

Vyris

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 08:00:53 pm »
Well, Sundays are voluntary, and the mandatory saturdays will only last until December probably, then in February we'll probably get cut back to half day Fridays or even voluntary Fridays until June or so. It all works out in the end.

right now kinda sucks though :/

Vyris

Gulnyr

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 08:20:14 pm »
*nods*

jjkolb

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:27 pm »
We'll meet again in-game eventually.