The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos to MiltonYorkCastle.  (Read 386 times)

Stephen_Zuckerman

Kudos to MiltonYorkCastle.
« on: November 02, 2007, 01:53:08 am »
Just browsing LORE and I saw that Milty's been editing, from all appearances, each and every spell in LORE for more crosslinking and clarification.

Thanks!

(Noone ever said it had to be a thankless task.)

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Filatus, Tanman

Pseudonym

Re: Kudos to MiltonYorkCastle.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 02:32:36 am »
Ditto.
Thanks Milty.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 02:57:54 am »
Ehh..... not every spell.... not yet (have you counted how many spells there are? Eeegads). I think somewhere near half of them have been "fixed up." All the links should be working, though, and the descriptions should all be up to date. I'm working to get the rest of the spell pages done but unfortunately I'm a bit swamped with school work to do much of anything else (some of you may have noticed Steel's absence IG; don't worry, he'll be back next week).

As we get closer to the release of the Handbook, I'll start holding interviews (with darkstorme's help) for new LORE teamers, since a lot will need to be updated, and I just can't handle it all on my own. So keep that in mind if you think you wouldn't mind performing simple, but tedious webpage editing. In the mean-time, just let me know if you notice anything amiss on LORE.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 03:27:21 am »
Oh, you know I'm up for that, so long as I don't have a "quota" but rather a list of things I can get done when there's time...

And boy, is there ever time, from time to time.

TIME TIME TIME.

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 08:28:27 am »
Thanks man, for keeping it up.

Grid Blader

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 10:50:40 am »
Still doing a great job man.  Pat yourself on the back..