The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: last nights quest  (Read 206 times)

HooD!uM

last nights quest
« on: November 06, 2006, 03:42:31 pm »
congrats to dezza on the quest last night..i havent had fun and laughed that much in ages.

what happens when the DC bag attacks? well....you belly flop of a ship, cant seem to find any way of entering a shipwreck, or even to open a rusted chest (the whole quest my DCbag hated me). id like to congrats everyone who was there, its was one of thoes quests that will stay in my mind for a very long time. :)

Revone

DMOE

RE: last nights quest
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 03:48:05 pm »
Aye it was great fun!
  Everyone RP'ed really well!
  Revone is welcome to sail with Muir anytime ;)

Tanman

Re: last nights quest
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 06:57:08 pm »
I have to agree too. It was fun. This has been the second quest that I have been on from start to finish, and I have enjoyed it immensely. I have to say it was the "women" beating out the men when it came to lifting lids.

Oh the traps/spikes Dezza. They *were* lethal. *smiles*

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 08:33:35 pm »
Tanman - 11/7/2006  1:57 PM

I have to agree too. It was fun. This has been the second quest that I have been on from start to finish, and I have enjoyed it immensely. I have to say it was the "women" beating out the men when it came to lifting lids.

Oh the traps/spikes Dezza. They *were* lethal. *smiles*

I did laugh when it came time to enter the shipwreck and all the male PCs suddenly went scaredy-cat about going in first ... Ark did wait until there was a solid wall of female fighting flesh in the form of Muir, Akki and AnnaLee between him and the nasties before he eventually braved it!

Polak76

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 08:34:31 pm »
Heheheh...it certainly was entertaining.
I must say my dicebag wasn't performing all that well either.  After jumping on the ship I thought to myself 'Does Alandric get sea-sick?  Only one way to find out'....so i rolled constitution 5, then 6 then 3.  He went from throwing up over the side, to retching so hard his nose bled then passed out.  So much for a cool, calm and collected character.
Hehe..then Pseudo asks whether he can draw on my face while i was out!  HAHAHAHA!  Fancy that!  typical i guess.  So i said 'sure, why not, but we better roll for it.'  Not certain whether we picked the right skills to use but he compared his pickpocket to my concentration.  Luckily that was my best roll of the night and I beat him by 2.  I didn't fancy my Corathite walking around looking like a clown...haha.

Actually I had more fun rolling the skill's then combat.  It was great!

Cheers,
Polak76

Rowana

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 10:10:34 pm »
Lee is starting to get an inkling of why her friend gets this exaspirated look on her face and mutters "men" when it comes time to getting things done *winks*

It was a fun quest, well worth staying up all night... and most of the morning for!

~row

Tanman

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 11:14:58 pm »
Haha...with this crew, it gets worse :)

But its very entertaining nonetheless.