The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Layo  (Read 286 times)

HooD!uM

Layo
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:44:53 pm »
hello there, some of you know me, some of you dont..but all in all i love you all :)
      I miss layo, i really do. But honestly im getting sick of all this bickering and finger pointing on the forums. Layo used to be a great place to me. I remember when i first joined..i used to play a half orc named Azhag. I think this was just before V2 (when lazy orcs were outside Hlint). God how long was that now?? anyway....i remember gettin my net muchies and jugs of coffies ready for the (at that time) allnighter RP sessions. Then after a good quest, and as the sun rose i goto bed dreaming of the fun i had..dont lie ..i know you all have at some point :)
       But now i come and read the forums, and this person is finger waggin that person and so on in a never endind flaming war..C'mon peoples..we are a community...some people have made friendships here longer than they had relationships. :) Leanthar, and the team have givin me a great place to play and rp with many personalities, all over the globe, and i cannot express my gratitude to him, or to anyone i played with.
       But for now, i dont know what to do..i have NWN2 and tried it. But to me Layo will always be the best server for a game ive ever played. I dont know how long layo will be around for (NWN) that is.. but i hope the new system will be superior. Thank you L for the fine world you have created, thanks to the team,DM's and many players that have endured the likes of Faile, Shamino, Revone and Darthon. Perhaps one day i may return. Only time will tell..

And to all the low lvl players out there, just remember..soloing is fine..but the greater rewards is always with a party, not just for xp..but for the lavish characters that others players have spent months working on..in the end its D&D, and is best played in groups :P
      BE SAFE         T.

The following users thanked this post: steverimmer, Polak76

miltonyorkcastle

Re: Layo
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 03:35:18 pm »
A blast from the past.

Skywatcher

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:20:40 pm »
Good to see people come back after a while.  Stick with Layo would be my recommendation.  It's gonna be around a while still and there are still lots  of great people here.

Polak76

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 09:11:06 pm »
Ahh yes, the memories come flooding back...Faile and Ramanon in the old Silent Watch mountains taking on giants.  Now that was a long time ago!

anything