The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Auctions  (Read 199 times)

Olme

Auctions
« on: June 07, 2006, 05:30:29 am »
Thereseems to be a lot of auctions of late for various groups, items. Some are hard to find as they may be in with normal 'offers' to sell.A bit confusing.
  Would it be possible to set up a seperate forum: 'Auction Hall' to deal with these ?
  Maybe even standardize the post there to include: Date of closing, Who benefits etc .
  I don't think this should preclude anyone from advertising elsewhere that thereis an auction(like the Wild surge, Freelancers,Leilon Armsetc.), just handle the 'official ' posting (and bids) inthe new forum.

IDii

Re: Auctions
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 05:36:10 am »
Sounds like a good idea to me. Would make it easier to find those threads then.

Going to also throw this idea in here. Since we have a few trade companies/individuals that have a price list in the trade forums, maybe those should be thrown to the auctions forums as stickies too.

That way it'd make the setup a lot simpler. The current trade forum would be for the normal trade and such, the other forum would have all the price lists of equipment suppliers as stickies and then the auctions (most likely there won't be a huge amount of these) as normal threads.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Auctions
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 07:17:05 am »
I give this idea the thumbs-up.

And then I get back to work.

anything