The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Layonara Specific Icon Overrides for Colored Icon Users  (Read 465 times)

Gulnyr

Layonara Specific Icon Overrides for Colored Icon Users
« on: February 27, 2008, 11:43:25 pm »
As hinted at [post=844842]here[/post] and [post=845092]here[/post], and announced officially and specifically [post=845062]here[/post], there are a few new spells that have their own new icons.

If you use a colored icon override, or if you might later, or if you just have a hankering for three fancy colored icons for some reason, there are colorized versions of the new icons attached to this post for your downloading pleasure.

Just to be clear, you do not need these icons.  The icons in the default color are already in there and ready to go.  These are 100% optional.

To use these, just save them to your override folder in your NWN directory.  I'm pretty sure they work.  They worked when I tested them a while back, anyway.  If they don't, let me know.

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, Blackguy

Blackguy

Re: Layonara Specific Icon Overrides for Colored Icon Users
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:27:08 pm »
Brac'ars icon dont work for me Gulnyr. Havnt tried the others.

Gulnyr

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 02:36:06 pm »
I'm looking at this, but so far I haven't found a reason why they shouldn't be working.  I'll keep looking.

Blackguy

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 02:40:58 pm »
Update. Alanthas spell icons dont work aswell.

orth

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 03:23:33 pm »
Gulnyr, I tried opening these in a linux image viewer (eog) and it was telling me it had 'extra data' and could not open it.  I'm not sure which graphics application you used to save it but perhaps there is a flag you have to uncheck when saving as a TGA.

I opened them in The Gimp with no problems, then resaved them and I no longer get the error with eog, so I've attached them here for testing as I can't test right now.

Blackguy

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 02:31:38 pm »
Im still having the same problems. No color on my icons.

Blackguy

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 02:47:17 pm »
I see alot of people have downloaded these icons, could they perhaps write here with some feedback if they are working or not.

Eorendil

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 03:12:12 pm »
I'll check it out later.

anything