The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The level up  (Read 59 times)

Warheart

• View Profile
    The level up
    « on: May 11, 2005, 02:06:00 pm »
    I had some annoying moments with the level-ups... For one, when I played on Brynsaar, the summary locked when you were done taking feats and skills.. You couldn't take cancel.. That was good because when you can take cancel you can just take the level up again to get all the hit-points you can.. Her today I got a bad feeling because I took the level up and in a strange way managed to push cancel and then gain the level up with much more hit-points.. I think that Layonara should lock the level up summary so you can't reroll the hit-points as much as you like.. And sometimes when you gotten 5 hit-points out of 12 everytime, it gets kinda tempting...

ForgottenCreature

• View Profile
      RE: The level up
      « Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 03:18:00 pm »
      i'm just gonna say i disagree about locking that option. I wont go into details here as i've seen these types of conversations get out of control on the forums.

Warheart

• View Profile
        « Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 03:35:00 pm »
        Allright.. I am just airing my toughts here.. This community have a way solving things good and being constructive.. :)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 04:29:00 pm »
        The reason there is a cancel button on that screen, is that it lists all your feat/skill/spell choices for you to double check to make sure you got everything you wanted and/or didnt click on the wrong feat/spell.

If that cancel button wasnt there... I'm not sure what feats I would have ended up with at this point. hehe

Damien

• View Profile
          « Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 02:59:00 pm »
          On Brynsaar, they didn't lock it, but they made you unable to see how many hitpoints you gained.

Warheart

• View Profile
            « Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 03:10:00 pm »
            We had our moments hadn't we ?  ;)  I thought I remembered it was locked.. hmm pherhaps you are right

anything