The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Leilon Arms Open To All! 08/26/05 ATTN: New Opening Time  (Read 215 times)

cappyra

Leilon Arms Open To All! 08/26/05 ATTN: New Opening Time
« on: August 22, 2005, 05:14:00 pm »
Leilon Arms Open to All! Friday 08/26/05

The Leilon Arms is located at 121 Leilon

Leilon Arms will be open for business!

- Rooms still available for rent

- Song, Dance, Entertainers and General Revelry

* Tiran Tentoes
* Story Tellers After Party!

- Merchants selling fine wares

* Derrick's Heavy Metal and Leatherworks
* Gretchen's Dwarven Armor and Shields
* Orc Basher's Exotic Wares

- Drink of the Week: Silver Buckle Gin[/i] - A strong spirit which comes with a recommendation to mix it water or your favorite fruit drink.  Usually only Dwarves drink it straight... and maybe one well known halfling.

Open Hours for Friday -

(GMT)  3:30AM - Close
(EDT) 10:30PM - Close
(CDT)  9:30PM - Close
(PDT)  7:30PM - Close
Aussie 1:30PM - Close

The Inn will be open as long as possible since we are getting a late start this week.

**All open rooms have a green rug in front of the door. Please respect tenants and do not enter any other room unless invited by the tenant. Thanks!!**

Lalaith Va'lash

RE: Leilon Arms Open To All! 08/26/05
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 07:03:00 pm »
*Humming playfully as she passes the sign catches Kali's eye*
  .. Oh Boy.. *giggles* Um guys.. *looks to Derrick and Quin while tossing her key in her hand*  I may have to take my first REAL night off from work.. *raises an eyebrow waiting for a reaction*
  Yes yes, I know.. I was supposed to serve drinks, wait tables, maybe read a few peoples cards *smiles playfully* and of course entertain..
  But.. *points to the date*  That is the next Story tellers night, where I am also supposed to tell a tale.. and have I got a good one too!
  mmm *Kali grins* But .. perhaps I can do both... if you opened later or extended your hours some that night...
  MAYBE..  made an after hours party in celebration of the story tellers night ?*winks*   or we could surely work somthing else out..
  Well....   *places her hands on her hips smiling and waiting for a response*
  What do you think?

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 08:07:00 pm »
In respect to the storytellers, and the fact that you mentioned that you MAY not be able to be there Cappyra, and the fact that I would like to visit the story-tellers aswell, I request that we change this date.

Acacea

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 08:09:00 pm »
//Heh. It was being tossed around that it could be held at the inn. I'm also only available for two hours of the "party" before I have to leave for the weekend. If it isn't held there, it should maybe be changed, if it is, you should maybe look for some more staff!

//That was the next one.. (or so I thought)   This one is in Fort Llast,  The storyteller nights are kind of moving away from Hlint, one town at a time.

In that case, probably what Zhofe said.

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 08:11:00 pm »
//That was the next one.. (or so I thought)   This one is in Fort Llast,  The storyteller nights are kind of moving away from Hlint, one town at a time.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 08:15:00 pm »
//as Lalaith said, the storyteller Session in Leilon will be the next one. Since the majority of the staff will not be there, I motion that we move the Inn opening. PM me when you have a chance Cappyra and we will talk about it.

cappyra

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 06:25:00 am »
I would say lets just open a little later.  Then the Story Tellers can perhaps take a stroll afterwards up to the Leilon Arms to moisten parched throats. . .

The Story Tellers can also have a look around the Inn and at the stage in preperation for next week.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 08:18:00 am »
Storytellers Night BEGINS at 7:00...

there isn't much later for us to work with.

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 09:01:00 am »
//Hehe.. thats why its called an "After hours" Party.    I would be up for what Derrick says.  At Story tellers night the last time.. I know we tried to keep our stories to thirty minutes each (didn't work, but tried.. hehe).  
  This time there are six performers listed (Though, all may not come?).. (So three hours) .. Pretending we start on time, we would be done around 10pm est.  So, say the Inn reopens 11:00-11:30ish Est, there is still plenty of playable hours in the night.
  Also, *Own Selfish motive:*... That and any day after friday the 26th, until Sept 5th.. Kali will have to call off, since I will be moving, and then on Vacation for a bit.
  Hehe.. but really..  just some thoughts.
  LV

cappyra

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 09:28:00 am »
Ok lets change the opening time to 10:00pm EST.  I will alter the posts to reflect the new time.  I will also reflect the post to mention the "Story Tellers" after-party.

Derrick should be on but if not, Kali you have an Inn Key and the bar key so...  tell some thirsty tales =)

This sound good to you Zhofe?

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 11:02:00 am »
Sounds good to me, if it sounds good to Zhofe. 
  But you may want to mention.. that if Storyteller night runs late, that the after party would be delayed... (For anybody that doesn't decide to come to Storytellers night)
  LV 

cappyra

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 11:10:00 am »
Ok I'll put opening time at 10:30pm EST.  That way if Story Tellers runs over you have a buffer.  Maybe you could mention at the beginning that there would be an afterparty at the Leilon Arms.   I'll make the changes now.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
RE: Leilon Arms Open To All! 08/26/05 ATTN: New Opening Time
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 07:54:00 pm »
Sounds goodums to me.

cappyra

RE: Leilon Arms Open To All! 08/26/05 ATTN: New Opening Time
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2005, 08:17:00 am »
Bump