The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Leilon Toga Party - A grand night/day!  (Read 164 times)

kenty191

Leilon Toga Party - A grand night/day!
« on: February 10, 2007, 06:57:34 pm »
I would just like to say how amazing the event at the Leilon Arms was this evening. The toga party was great fun and the RP was enjoyable and immersive. Just a quick thank you to Kali's player, Freldo's player and all others involved in the creation and organisation of this event. I've been hooked for seven hours almost at the time of writing this! Player run events such as this are one of the many many reasons why I enjoy Layonara so much.
  Kudos to all!
  Kenty191/Karn

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Leilon Toga Party - A grand night/day!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 07:35:49 pm »
Seconded! Some of the best RP I've had in a while, and I got to see a bunch of faces I haven't in quite some time.

A better use for the product of my brewing I could never think of.

On the after-party of Dregar, though, sorry; NWN crashed and I decided that I was tired of fighting with it.

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 09:19:38 pm »
*She smiles.* Thank you both. I had a lot of fun with the Toga party this night as well. Player lead events are only so succesful when there are others who come about, so thanks that all that showed up tonight. And a special thanks to Dorganath as well, for helping me out with the decorations. :)
  -LV

Filatus

RE: Leilon Toga Party - A grand night/day!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 09:26:01 pm »
Too tired to make a coherent post at this time, though I'll add my two cents. :)

The Arms is one of the best things Layonara has to offer, partly due to the hard work involved by the players behind it. It's a great showpiece of what players themselves can make happen.

And of course, it's also the players showing up that make it happen, so thanks to all for making me sacrifice that sleep time and time again.

Think this week tops the my chart with three evenings of stortytelling.. and .. ehm.. yeah.. bed now.

EDIT: Typo.

EDIT2: Same typo.

aragwen

RE: Leilon Toga Party - A grand night/day!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 10:56:19 pm »
I have to agree.
  It was a lot of fun, sorry Jacc had to leave a bit early, but I just could not keep my eyes open any longer.
  Well done Kali and Freldo and all the others that joined the party. The roleplay and fun was some of the best I have seen around.

Weeblie

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 03:06:10 am »
*Alleina glances at their now empty bottles and sighs once again, muttering for herself.* I hope that the headache they will get the next day will teach them not to drink so much in the future... ;)

Makashi

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 09:42:55 am »
Best party the leilon arms has had :)

Had a lot of fun, laughs, and got extremely lucky with the dice all night :) Still not sure how Rané won the coin bouncing...

Witch Hunter

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 09:53:04 am »
Grote have fun...maybe...

akata

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 01:04:30 pm »
kudos too the people setting it up and all the hard work to get food and drinks for everyone :) i had a very fun evening even if i had to log a little early

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 01:49:45 pm »
I must say I really enjoyed it .. thanks to everyone! :)

Leanthar

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 02:26:58 pm »
Good job folks, thank you. :) It is nice to see good RP events for the players.

anything