The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: LFG - Looking For Group weekdays  (Read 593 times)

Guardian 452

LFG - Looking For Group weekdays
« on: October 02, 2012, 04:46:41 pm »
Slogging it alone on a group friendly server is fun for all of 3.2 seconds... yes I've timed it.... and after the hundreths and some odd trip thru the redlights alone... its time to find another way.

I am looking for people who want to do stuff weekdays from Noon CDT to around 3PM CDT = 1PM EDT to 4PM EDT. Then again on some nights after 8 to 9 PM CDT to say Midnight CDT/

My characters who I'd like to use are:

KoiganAxechucker
Level 8 Barbarian Dwarf - Voraxian

Raghnall
Level 11 "Sledge" or Acolyte of Dorand
Member of Cailomels
If he isnt crafting its a good bet he is out getting materials to craft!

Dot
Level 19 - Rogue(7)/Fighter(12) - Working on becoming a WM (bastard sword)
Selfish & Mouthy, but she can back it up too!
Works for Saddlebag Pawn
(no deity )

I also have and can help with my other characters:

Enzo Reynolt
Level 31 - Ranger(23)/Cleric(8.) of Folian S'pae
Retired "Commander of the Wood" with the Wolfswood Ranger corps
"The Green Ranger" and renowned server of pies on trips thru "the deep"

Myrddyn Reynolt
level 13 - Ranger(12)/WM - Rapier(1)
Son of Enzo trying not to live in his fathers shadow.
(no deity listed but he pays respects to both Mist and Folian)

I havnt listed Andraia (19 Cleric of Kithairien) She may be on the chopping block soon.

My play style is probably on the bashy side with RP tossed in as things go along. That being said... I'm glad to help people with quests, getting to CNR, and just slogging it out to get to that next level.

If you see me on please drop me a PM if you're interested in doing something. Please understand outside of these time windows my answer will most times be I can't go... because RL will have me being MR Mom... making supper, chauffeuring etc. ;) So dont think I'm not interested when I say I cant... its cause I dont have the time needed! :)

The main thing I don't like to do is travel with someone who isn't a fit with my characters(s) due to deity clashes. I dont like doing the whole "enemy of my enemy" so it must be ok thing. But even this rule I become flexible on when we have such a limited amount of people playing anymore. Aside from that... let's just see where things go! :)

See ya in game!

G-452

Chazzler

Re: LFG - Looking For Group weekdays
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 01:01:53 am »
I bet Deekin would be optimal company for Dot, yet the two couldn't bring down as good a punishment as needed in most cases, but in case even more folks would be there yet, then aye, Deekin would be my choice.

Aphel

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 07:21:56 am »
With breaks, sounds not so bad. Most of my characters are a little bit to low level for it, but I can bring Aden or Will (and, once I get a bit higher, Tyrel).

Guardian 452

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 07:54:04 am »
Yes of course I did not mean a hard core play session for those blocks of time. After all Mr. Mom here has laundry an other chores too ;).

My characters range in levels from 8 to 31, so I can accommodate most any one elses level. At this time I would prefer to play Koigan (level 8,), Raghnall, (level 11) or Dot (level 19). But even Dot at 19 can do quite a bit with someone as low as 10 for example. :)

Aphel

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 08:04:34 am »
Ah, the level pyramid. Aden is lv14 by now, William lv11, Kaelan is level 9 while Tyrel is level 6. As long as we get along...

Alatriel

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 09:49:45 am »
I can probably swing an hour or so today between 1:30ish EDT to 2:30ish EDT with Viper (lvl 21) if you want.  Though, I have a feeling anything that we'd be doing with that level would require a few more hands, and preferably someone with buffs.

Aphel

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 11:28:36 am »
Don't have a support character/buff dispenser at that level... yet.