The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Like putting water in a bucket.  (Read 68 times)

Falreign

Like putting water in a bucket.
« on: October 05, 2005, 09:29:00 pm »
Really now, I spend a few gold pieces and leave some water buckets in the water tub for everyone to use and as time passes low and behold they are no where to be found. Have we contracted bucket gnomes who collect them for us and hide them deep under the svirfneblin tunnels? I leave them their for everyone to use and they sell for 1 gold and get bought for 1 gold by the pawn shop. Its just for convinience really.

Recently I have seen an increase in the SoU Class based portraits and although it does a nice job of showing what your character represents it dosent help to let me know how you invision them. We got plently of pretty portraits in the NWVault and our own pack so I encourage people to make use of them.

I'm sure some of you agree with me, those are just my little rants. Take care all  ;)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: Like putting water in a bucket.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 09:33:00 pm »
i dont think the buckets were saposed to be left in there becouse they make lag, i think it was asked that we toos them in the trash or pawn them when we are done. i might be wrong... it happens... alot.. BLA!

Vyris

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 11:56:00 pm »
ASll those things that get left laying around, buckets, meat, cast off whatevers, cause the server to eventually slow down. Please recycle :)

Vyris

Serissa

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 01:38:00 am »
Recycle, 'cause when I have to do it for you I lay on some pretty potent orc curses nowadays.
  Ayla

Etinfall

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 07:37:00 pm »
plus, as I understand it is a drag when you go there and all of the sudden have 6 full buckets to..well drag.

Etin

Falreign

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 09:47:00 pm »
Vyris - 10/6/2005  1:56 AM

ASll those things that get left laying around, buckets, meat, cast off whatevers, cause the server to eventually slow down. Please recycle :)

Vyris

Hmm I guess I can understand that though, I figure, four or five buckets that would save everyone inteding to use the kitchen for that day a trip to the crafter would be worth the little bit of memory. Right well, recycle it is.

Serissa

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 03:39:00 am »
You can get buckets right there in the inn--no need to visit the craft vendor.

anything