The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lyle's CDQ -- Next session  (Read 139 times)

darkwulf365

Lyle's CDQ -- Next session
« on: November 16, 2006, 07:50:58 pm »
Since it's Thanksgiving next week for those of us in the states.  It's probably a good assumption that we can't do this same time next week, so I need the party's input on what would be the best day/time.

My schedule for the next two weeks is this (All times in EST):
 -- Friday (tomorrow), questing with my alt. character from 9:30 PM till whenever
 -- Saturday, Helping another GM (if she'll have me) at 8 PM and also the OSU/Michigan game during the day.  Not watching, just planning on enjoying the statewide holiday after the smackdown we shall layeth.
 -- Sunday, free all day
 -- Monday, the 20th, will not be home until about 6-7 PM.
 -- Tuesday, work until 4, canbe ready to quest by 6 PM at the earliest
 -- Wedensday, free all day
 -- Thursday, Turkey day dinner at I think 4, hopefully will not last more then 3 hours, ready to quest by 9 PM at the earliest.
 -- Friday, free all day, small chance of going out later in the eve
 -- Saturday, same as previous week, increasing chance of going out after quest (nearing 90%)

LynnJuniper

Re: Lyle's CDQ -- Next session
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 08:08:35 pm »
Alright, Starting with Tom.

Friday: Free from 3PM on
Saturday: No, Quests all day.
Sunday: Free all day
Monday: Free from 5PM on
Tuesday: Free From 12 PM on
Wednesday: Necromancers Quartet -- Tenatively Free All day depending on weather or not I decide to go
Thursday: Turkey
Friday: Free
Saturday: Same as prev week

Nehetsrev

RE: Lyle's CDQ -- Next session
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 08:12:00 pm »
darkwulf365 - 11/16/2006  9:50 PM

Since it's Thanksgiving next week for those of us in the states.  It's probably a good assumption that we can't do this same time next week, so I need the party's input on what would be the best day/time.

My schedule for the next two weeks is this (All times in EST):
 -- Friday (tomorrow), questing with my alt. character from 9:30 PM till whenever
 -- Saturday, Helping another GM (if she'll have me) at 8 PM and also the OSU/Michigan game during the day.  Not watching, just planning on enjoying the statewide holiday after the smackdown we shall layeth.
 -- Sunday, free all day
 -- Monday, the 20th, will not be home until about 6-7 PM.
 -- Tuesday, work until 4, canbe ready to quest by 6 PM at the earliest
 -- Wedensday, free all day
 -- Thursday, Turkey day dinner at I think 4, hopefully will not last more then 3 hours, ready to quest by 9 PM at the earliest.
 -- Friday, free all day, small chance of going out later in the eve
 -- Saturday, same as previous week, increasing chance of going out after quest (nearing 90%)

Okay, speaking for Lyle and Elohanna, I can pretty much say we're both free during the following times that will work in conjunction with Geryon's schedule:
-- Friday (tomorrow) all day.
-- Wednesday, free all morning until 1pm Central (I think that's 2pm Eastern)
-- Friday (after Thanksgiving) Free all day.

Generally speaking, any Thursday or Friday we're usually both free all day, except Thanksgiving which we'll be spending at my parent's home.  Any other day of the week we're usually free until 1pm Central, excepting when we're already involved in quests such as Iron Clad (usually Saturdays)and Goblins Revenge (usually Sundays).

Lyta

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 11:40:43 am »
    -- Wenesday good until 11AM CST which is 12 EST
    -- Friday good all morning and most of the evening.

darkwulf365

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 05:57:51 pm »
    Acting as part bump, and also one last call...

Seems that the common day is Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.  I'd like to bump the time up by three hours however(Event detail), starting at 4 EST instead of my "normal" 7.  I did this because that gives us plenty of time to set up, tear down, discuss, etc.  I would go earlier, but Tryptophan will probably tell me to sleep until at least noon that day.  And I'm extremely grumpy if approached within the first 3 hours of my awakening.

Taking that another way, there's also another event starting at 7 PM (EST) that night, and I wouldn't want to keep any who may want to participate in that from it.  It also pretty much eliminates the chance of multiple parties running into each other.  

If this does not work for all, please let me know, judging from the above, Lyta sounds like the only one that may have an issue.  Things can be moved earlier in the day much easier in the day than later, however, due to that quest at 7.  You may have to just deal with grumpy me for a little bit

Lyta

• View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 11:56:49 pm »
      Actually due to some schedule changes that *should* work. If we were going to go earlier we would have to go way earlier like 10 est... however the set time *should* work. I might be maybe 15 mins late though.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 06:46:58 am »
      Well, sounds like a fine time to me.  ;)

osxmallard

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 07:04:34 am »
      4 EST/11 HST works for me... is that the official time?

darkwulf365

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 01:58:20 pm »
      And as of now, yes, that shall be the official time.  And Lyta, don't worry about 15 minutes late, that's one of the reasons I wanted to move it so far ahead, as to make sure we had plenty of time, so I don't mind waiting.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 02:08:46 pm »
      Yup, Im good too!

Nehetsrev

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 09:33:25 pm »
      Well!  I can say I'm more than  pleased with the way Lyle's CDQ has been handled!  Geryon did a great job making it interesting and entertaining.  (playing slave trader was fun!)

I'll be spending a lot of time over the next few days (weeks) turning the chat log for both sessions into a more story-like form to post in Lyle's CDT, likely in several chapters.

Another round of BIG, HUGE, THANK YOU's to Geryon (darkwulf365)!!  I'm heartilly looking forward to the future of Lyle!

Thanks also to those players/characters who participated.  You all contributed in your own vital ways at different points throughout the CDQ, and Lyle is greatful for all your help (and so am I).

anything