The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Master resigning as GM  (Read 893 times)

Masterjack

Master resigning as GM
« on: December 17, 2015, 12:49:01 pm »
I have taken a long look at this and have tried getting back into being a GM again but it is not in me any more. I have great respect for what everyone is doing here. I know me leaving is not going to be much of a streain on the team as I have not done much in over a year. The team knows the details about what has been going on with me but suffice to say I have had quite a few personal and work related issues that has kept me away.The biggest reason I threw myself into this game was because my son played. My son has not played here for years but I continued  because I needed to work on writting my thoughts down and I loved the people who played here. I do not need to work on my writting any more and prefer vocal interaction verses a text based game. I still love the team, the people who play here and the concept of  the Layo universe. It just does not meet my current needs in a game and will not for a while. When you find it a chore just to log on to play it is time to find another game. Even after a year of not playing I find it a chore to log on and play.If you want ot get ahold of me send me a PM as it is linked to my e-mail account and I will get a notification of the PM. I usually reply with in 24 hours of getting the PM.MJ

miltonyorkcastle

Will miss our collaborations,
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 05:09:32 pm »

Will miss our collaborations, though for various reasons neither of us have been able to do much for this past year. We haven't talked enough recently, and I shall attempt to remedy that, sir.

willhoff

Thanks for all your efforts
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 09:14:49 pm »

Thanks for all your efforts Master!  I still remember that impromptu you gave us with Vrebel, Tralek, and Elenthesa? (Xalt's dark elf) in the deader crypt in the midst of fire giant Osgaunt mounts.  I also want to thank you for your in-game help walking me through my first Druid.

RollinsCat

Going to miss you, Master.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 10:28:00 pm »

Going to miss you, Master. You were a great GM with your insights, and thank you for what you did for the Buckle and Andrew and Elly.

Dorganath

Masterjack,Thank you for to
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 11:16:36 pm »

Masterjack,

Thank you for to contributions you have made to this world as a GM and for having the awareness to step away as your circumstances have changed.

We appreciate all you have done, and if at some point in time you have the time, energy and motivation to do so again, we would be happy to talk about bringing you back on board.

Until then, be well and best of luck in your endeavors. And when the mood hits, don't be a stranger.

-- Dorganath (with Rowana)

anything