The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Message To the Layo Community  (Read 431 times)

Anamnesis

Message To the Layo Community
« on: September 01, 2007, 03:19:39 pm »
I can't begin to say how much I have enjoyed playing here, how much I have loved to watch my everyone's characters grow and change, watching my own grow and develope and how those interactions have cause so different things to happen through the course of my time here. Though I truly enjoy my time here its coming to an end because Real life is having to take a major priority.

Due to the current closing of the facility I work at, at the end of this year. I have had to begin my search for a new job. Well I have found one I really believe I will enjoy very much that starts on September 10th.

But because where I work now currently is already understaffed so much, my current employer has agreed to let me go part time, which will leave very little play time until after the beginning of the year.

There are rumors that after the end of the year, Layo as we know it, will be no more, and maybe this is true and maybe a time for us all to change, but I know right now, my priority has to be real life, and supporting my family. So I may be around for the next week but after that you may only catch me on thursdays and fridays, possibly saturday and sunday... but anytime I have free I really want to prioritize with spending with my family.

Layo has been my greatest RP experience of any server I have been on and I thank all of you, who have taken an interest in my characters and become good friends both RP and RL.

Hopefully this isn't a permanent goodbye but more of a see ya later.

:)

Nancy
Aka
Elohanna Min A'Litae
and Amireana Mandrine
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Message To the Layo Community
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:29:14 pm »
Aww...

Good luck Nancy  :)  You have been a great friend both in and out of Layonara.  I hope everything works out at the New job ;) I hope to get to see you one some still.

Give everyone at home a hug for me.  You and Frank have been a pleasure getting to know and RP with.

Best of Luck
Shiffy

Mooneyes

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 03:47:38 pm »
Real life does come first, because if THAT is good, then we can honestly sit down and play a game for awhile and enjoy it.  I wish you the best and hope you can work out a schedule that works for your family and you.  Look forward to seeing you ingame when you can.  

Take care :)

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 03:55:26 pm »
Take care and good luck with the new job, we wish you the best. Good priorities, family and RL most certainly come first.

Honora

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 04:50:40 pm »
Going to miss you, I hope you can sneak on an Elemental Mysteries now and again!

Best of luck with your new job!

Skywatcher

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 05:20:23 pm »
Take care and hurry back.  I bet Layo is still around after the first of the year.

Eorendil

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 05:24:34 pm »
Take care of things.  We'll keep yer seat warm. =)

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 09:42:36 pm »
Hopefully you can pop in from time to time.  Take care!

DMOE

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 03:50:41 am »
Ditto to the take care and you'll be missed!!

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 04:30:36 am »
Take care, Anamnesis.

Witch Hunter

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 07:36:17 am »
Aww blast, just when I start thinking of coming back you leave :(

take care!

Tanman

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 07:57:23 am »
Good luck with RL and take care! We'll miss you and all!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 10:08:24 am »
... but... you still have to teach Steel how to scribe! :p Alright. I suppose it can wait. I hope everything works out for you. We'll be here when you can return.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 12:28:54 am »
Take care Nancy, you are a true sweetheart and I hope everything goes well.

lolli_gagged

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 04:57:21 pm »
I learned a lot watching you, if you knew it or not, you are a great teacher. Good luck and take care.

Lolli

anything