The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Multi-day trip?  (Read 525 times)

Acacea

Multi-day trip?
« on: January 16, 2016, 12:01:57 pm »
With the server status as it is, I thought perhaps it was not so great a sacrifice to lock up a character for a couple days and perhaps I could sell enough people on a long excursion! ;)I went last night to check out a place I know most people haven't been and remembered (once she got there) that is was behind the Kuhl checkpoints. (Acacea hopped the barricades and never stopped running, but this is beside the point.) For some reason I started rambling, I just wanted to know if enough people would be up for a (different) 2-3 day trip, preferably today-tomorrow-Monday (being stuck would not be an issue, even without DM!) but we could always hash it out if notice is too short, I guess... That said, my new place of internet access has been extremely unpredictable in its accessibility, heh. I will be out until early PST afternoon today but was thinking of starting this evening, maybe ...6ish? PST? 5? Suggestions welcome, heh. All levels would be welcome, but they would also probably die. hehe.If anyone is only interested depending on the location, this would be a Deep trek from one end to the other, which itself starts out with a long trip through Firelight. Someone who remembers the way would be nice. *cough* If enough people are interested I will give them a reason to be there. 

The following users thanked this post: swoop, Dorax Windsmith, willhoff

swoop

I'll try to make it with
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 01:04:45 pm »

I'll try to make it with Quenton! PST evenings work best for me, although I'm working in the lab during the days all weekend so I'll be restricted to evenings. I'm also in the midst of moving this coming week, but my internet should be pretty seamless as soon as I install this new wireless card in my tower and convince my new roomates that my modem and router are better than the rented modem/router from Comcast... and I'm rambling as well... Great halflings think alike!

Good to see you back!

cbnicholson

I'd love to, as long as it
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 04:39:27 pm »

I'd love to, as long as it doesn't run into the wee hours of the night cst.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

anything