The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: My status..  (Read 457 times)

Ravemore

My status..
« on: May 12, 2014, 08:09:48 am »
Hey everyone, just a little status update. This week I will be out of state on business and may have limited access to my computer as IT will be taking it for upgrades for a few days. Also, things have been slow response-wise for the last week and a half or so and will continue to be so for another week or two due to obligations with my HOA as we are in the middle of about 11 civil suits and 30 lien filings... so apologies if posts and in-game actions continue to be a little slow. I'm off to the airport now and will try to stay in touch. :-)

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Pibemanden, Lance Stargazer, Aphel, Brutus_Clawfoot

Brutus_Clawfoot

I'm feeling bits and pieces
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 06:36:36 pm »

I'm feeling bits and pieces of me wither away in your absence Rave. Good luck with all your RL stuff. (RL always come first and feels 'ickyest') Hope to see you back soon. In the meantime Mangus will get killed a few more times than necessary, and Borris will eat way too much beans in preparation for your return.

Good luck man!

Ravemore

LOL.. Thanks Brutus.OK, I'm
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 11:12:17 pm »

LOL.. Thanks Brutus.

OK, I'm back and will start addressing posts tomorrow. Will also be putting two events on the calendar. Thanks for your patience guys and gals. :-)

anything