The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Need DM help, now!  (Read 86 times)

Niles09

Need DM help, now!
« on: March 18, 2006, 01:13:18 pm »
Zan and Kloss are guarding Ash that is standing at the spawning place in broken forest. Appearently the materiel char didnt dissapear as the player logged off, so now we dont know if we should leave, what apperantly have turned into and NPC, to death. a Dm please log on!

Wintersheart

• View Profile
    RE: Need DM help, now!
    « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 01:34:31 pm »
    When I logged on Ash appeared online both on the server pages and player list. I could also "tell" her. However when I tried to jump her to safety she disappeared though she still appears on the server pages.

Niles09

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 02:28:38 pm »
    Thanks for the help Munnin.

and thanks to whoever send that greater basilisk.... it looked pretty funny seeing it slowly sneaking in on us, not to mention the snakes and belkars.

about Ash, neither Kloss or me could see her on the player list, and she said "yes" like and NPC.. to others reading this, please dont log off at a spawn point when other players are around, if Munnin hadnt come we could have guarded Ash for a long time.

Acacea

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 02:34:33 pm »
    I don't know anyone that intentionally logs off somewhere that they will will be mobbed at upon logging back in. Maybe she just crashed.

mumbles

Re: Need DM help, now!
    « Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 02:53:47 pm »
    hmmm might of been a crash , but we sat there and waited for quiet some time . Thanks for you help anyways Winterheart.

Zelda1

• Followers of Folian S'pae
      • Followers of Lucinda
      • View Profile
    Re: Need DM help, now!
    « Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 03:49:53 pm »
    Go to the layoserver forum and you'll find out what's happening. We might have fixed it...but still thinking..we'll need a reset to try it though.
     Ash is basicly a NPC at the moment I think. So I guess we'll just have to see. Didn't go to colledge for this sort of thing...