The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Bonfire Bushwhackers - reschedule  (Read 411 times)

davidhoff

Bonfire Bushwhackers - reschedule
« on: February 03, 2010, 03:59:44 am »
*Messages are sent out to some of the former attendies of the loose group that goes by Bonfire Bushwhackers*

Folks, due to one of our own having complications on our regular meet day and time, we are moving this week's skirmish to the next day at the same time.

Cheers,

Tralek

//This weeks meeting moved from Sat to Sun; please see the player calandar; all future weekly meetings should return back to Sat as normal

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Chazzler, Hellblazer

davidhoff

Re: Bonfire Bushwhackers - reschedule
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 01:46:28 pm »
*Another message goes out*

Alright, alright don't blame me but it's all back on track and forget about what I said in my previous notice.  We're still meetin the same time and place as usual.  If ya wana find the one of us that can't make up der mind and knock em around a bit its fine with me.  See ya there I hope.

~~Tralek

//ok, we're still on for Saturday as usual.  I'll change the calandar back to reflect that.  My appologies, but please don't kill the messenger:)

Guardian 452

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:55:03 pm »
//what time (CST) is this happeneding Saturday?

thanks!

G-452

davidhoff

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 06:17:33 pm »
//Oh yes, the time is set for 5 pm EST on Saturday.  That would make it 4 pm for folks on CST; but if you look at the world clock link on the calandar post and subtract one hour it should give you the CST time as well.

Cheers,

Davidhoff

Guardian 452

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 07:55:42 pm »
// ty

Id love to take Enzo along..... but I cant play that early on any weekend or weekday (when I mean play.. i mean get into a serious hours long session) and this Sunday Im gonna be with the fam watching super bowl commercials.

Enzo will have Pies for the next trip y'all do later on in the day.

Hope y'all have fun!! :)

G-452

davidhoff

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 10:04:53 pm »
//alright I just changed the calandar so on alternating saturdays we will now meet at 9:00 PM EST (8PM CST).  I hope this can accomodate those that are interested.  If a different time is better than 9PM, then please send me a PM or reply here.

Best wishes,

Davidhoff