The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: New Quest Trailer!  (Read 531 times)

darkstorme

New Quest Trailer!
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:01:15 am »

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, Kenderfriend, davidhoff, willhoff

darkstorme

Re: New Quest Trailer!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 02:10:34 pm »
Oh, and in case it weren't obvious, this series of quests will be run in collaboration with Alan-A-Dale.

This is a series of quests on a theme, and while there may be back-references/cross-references between them, it is neither required nor (probably) possible for any one character to attend them all. :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 02:21:09 pm »
Hehehe, very nifty. I think I'll have to sneak into one or two episodes.

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:33:56 am »
Nice :)

I used to do those and now my hands are itching again....

Alatriel

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 08:52:22 am »
Nice!  That's fantastic!

darkstorme

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 02:22:29 pm »
The video has been taken down, in response to an e-mail from Mr. Kerry Muzzey to the proprietors of Layonara regarding my unlawful use of his music.

I apologize to Mr. Muzzey, and would like to use this space to again indicate that I am in no way legally affiliated with Layonara or Layonara Studios as pertains to this video.  The video and its soundtrack have been deleted, as have its backups.

The use of (and attribution of) Mr. Muzzey's music was meant as a compliment to his compositional skills, and not in any way as an infringement upon his intellectual property.  I realize now that this was in violation of international copyright law, and acknowledge my culpability in that respect.

I am deeply sorry for any hurt I have done Mr. Muzzey, his associates, Layonara Studios, and/or anyone affiliated with Layonara in my transgression.

Again, my apologies, and my compliments to Mr. Muzzey's abilities.

Leanthar

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 05:13:30 pm »
Not to change the subject of this thread, but since the video has been deleted I suppose it is okay.

I would like to strongly suggest that anyone that has used copyrighted material on YouTube (or anywhere for that matter) that you delete that material/video/music/text (what have you). You are asking for trouble in your life at some point in the future, and it is not the type of trouble you will want to deal with; that is for certain.

darkstorme

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 05:19:54 pm »
Agreed.  "Fair Use" is legally tricky, and particularly as pertains to noncommercial use.

anything