The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: New spells discussion  (Read 179 times)

Blackguy

New spells discussion
« on: February 28, 2008, 02:30:15 am »
I just wanted to hear whats the word on the new spells. Are they only available during your character next levelup, if you have the appropriate level. Or will there be considered a brief delevel, if wished, to aquire those spells.

Reason I ask, is that some characters (wizards) are running out of spells to take, and of the result herof, they are taking circle 2's and circle 4's to "fill the spells".

And its worse for sorcerers, since they are changing between the same 3-4 spells per circle.

Just wanted a official word, and if its to much hazzle, its no problem waiting until I levelup again.

Weeblie

Re: New spells discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:31 am »
Unless you happen to be the few who "must" have the spells (read: the one who invented it!), you happily have to wait for the next level. :)

Krell Himmler

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 04:11:51 am »
What would the new spells be, I can't find them in lore :(.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 04:30:17 am »
That's cause they are BRAND new.  Like, Not even unwrapped, New...  THAT new

Dorganath

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 08:44:47 am »
Quote from: Blackguy
I just wanted to hear whats the word on the new spells. Are they only available during your character next levelup, if you have the appropriate level. Or will there be considered a brief delevel, if wished, to aquire those spells.

Reason I ask, is that some characters (wizards) are running out of spells to take, and of the result herof, they are taking circle 2's and circle 4's to "fill the spells".

And its worse for sorcerers, since they are changing between the same 3-4 spells per circle.

Just wanted a official word, and if its to much hazzle, its no problem waiting until I levelup again.

Official word:
I'm only entertaining re-levels for those who earned these spells over the course of their WLDQs.  For others, there are two options: 1) wait, 2) hope said individual shares the spells with you.

At the risk of sounding harsh, there's no reason anyone else should just "get" these spells just because they're now available.

Quote from: Weeblie
Unless you happen to be the few who "must" have the spells (read: the one who invented it!), you happily have to wait for the next level. :)

Correct! :)  The exception being if one of them does something like this: http://forums.layonara.com/layonara-server/166572-bracars-fascinating-missile-storm.html and you're present for it.

Quote from: Krell Himmler
What would the new spells be, I can't find them in lore :(.

As I said here: http://forums.layonara.com/845062-post58.html  LORE will be updated shortly.  You can also see the names of the spells in that post.