The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Not in Kansas anymore  (Read 424 times)

Pibemanden

Not in Kansas anymore
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:13 pm »
As some of you might have noticed Storold hasn't been around, probably ever since the forums vent offline really... The reason is that Storolds bottompusher is currently not at home, so he doesn't have access to a computer which will run nwn or time to play with all the amazing people at the moment. Right now I am on my change of research enviroment tour, which has taken me to Wako Sataima prefecture in Japan. For those who do not want to consult google/wikipeadia about the location of this place I can inform you that it is in what most westerners would probably just call Tokyo :P Although as I learned that is actually a rather geographically limited area compared to what I previous thought was Tokyo city. Hopefully I will be able to return to tell more stories from Storolds bench in november when I am back in Denmark. So everyone stay safe until then and don't do something that Storold wouldn't do :)

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, Rowana, cbnicholson, Mooneyes, Alatriel, Aphel

RollinsCat

Pibemanden"&nid="10162176
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 03:11:36 pm »

Quote from: "Pibemanden"&nid="10162176"

So everyone stay safe until then and don't do something that Storold wouldn't do :)

Quite frankly, based on the stories Andrew's amassed on the bald guy, that leaves a rather astonishing realm of possibilities...

Dorax Windsmith

Thanks for keeping us
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 11:14:06 pm »

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date and checking in.