The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Operation Blood Fall - Disappointment  (Read 303 times)

blonde

Re: Operation Blood Fall - Disappointment
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2006, 10:27:07 am »
An example of something that is not reserved for high lvl players, is the work to retake Stone. This is mainly player driven for now, but will probably get some DM involvement, at least when we get to the actual battle.

But already now, much work is being done, meetings are planned, supplies are being gathered, spies are sent in to spy, word is being spread. You can try to get involved in stuff like this too. There is a place for everyone to help in the war effort.

Nyralotep

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2006, 10:31:36 am »
As to what Dorgnath suggested, talk to Ozy, he's in Hlint often and will tell you many things if you but ask.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2006, 10:53:54 am »
There are many more than Ozy that can tell you much of the history you wish to know, only some of those others might charge you for the telling =P .  Ozy will do it for free.  (though some would consider putting up with his antics a hefty cost *snickers*)

Victor

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2006, 06:00:26 pm »
These are all good suggestions, which I've followed from the begining.  I listen to the stories of those that have gone before, and I can't help but want to get involved.

Those who've been here longest have the most invested in the current plot, so it's only fair that they see their story through.

I'm not insulted. I'm just anxious for my turn.